The phablets are taking over the minds of people and mobile industry like anything. Sooner or later, these mobile phones will be getting old enough to carry. Next generation probably would not be able to imaging what would a small screen with button key pad looked like. In this era, I guess only this generation knows Nokia 1100 and Siemens mobile phones. Phablets have been in market from many years but with the jump in of Apple company give them little introduction back in 2007. After the advent of ipad and Samsung Galaxy series, all companies jumped in this race and launched many phablets according to needs of people. The list has gone longer. Now, the possible race is with the screen sizes. This size race has gone to almost 6 inches. Who knows how big it comes out in future?
Phablets are basically designed to give its users multi benefits in one. It serves up as a phone and a computing device with a lot of features and apps to keep you stuck with it. If you call it an addiction then yes, it’s closer to that. It’s highly addictive device. Gone are the days when people used phones just for a single purpose. Now phablets are taking place of mobiles and the phones are called as smart phones.
In market there are many phablets available with different features and screen sizes. The screen sizes are ranging from 5-7 inches. 5 to 6 inch phablet are way too smart to carry and use especially if you are a student or easy going person. But that won’t stop you having the big inches at your home!!! Craze is a priceless thing so does going after it.
So here are the list of some mediocre 5 inch phablets that are easy to carry as well as make a style statement.
HTC Android DNA
It’s recently been release in Nov 2012. The key features are:
• Android 4.1 version of operating system
• 1.5GHz speed with 4 cores, Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 Krait core.
• Got GSM,3G,4G, EDGE/2G networks
• Also its scratch resistant glass, multi touch and additional display support are some of the additional killing features.
• LCD with screen resolution of 1920 x 1080px
• Battery time more than 10 hours and max standby time 353 hours. Uses Li Ion battery.
• 2.1MP front and 8MP rear camera
• Light weight 140grams.
Sony Xperia ZL:
It’s a very recent release 3 weeks ago. It’s a 5 inch phablet worth experience. It’s a smart as well as a delicate built. Few salient features are:
• Have Android 4.1 operating system.
• 1.5GHz speed and have 4 cores, Qualcomm Snapdragon MDM9215M/APQ8064 Krait
• GPS navigation3G, 4G, Bluetooth, Infrared, Mobile hotspot tethering NFC and wifi connectivity.
• Have TFT display technology with 1920 x 1080px screen resolution
• MicroSD slot, 16384MB internal storage
• 2MP front and 13MP rear camera quality
• Weight 151 grams battery time and maximum standby time 500 hours
So here are the recent releases that include:
• LG Intuition
• LG Optimus Vu
• ViewSonic ViewPhone 5e
• Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082
These all are 5 inch phablets and at affordable price sharing almost the same features in terms of softwares and operating system. Choose an Android one to carry along.