All 2013 swimwear is on sale at Target. With Memorial Day next weekend, it’s time to officially kick off the start of pool and beach season. Many are already planning weekend trips to Lake Murray, Myrtle Beach and Lake Wateree. At Target, every member of the family can save on the brightest new looks of the season, and beach accessories to fill every need.
Featured are women’s swim separates from Xhilaration and Mossimo. With prices starting at only $14, these bright colors, prints, stripes and patterns are ideal for mixing and matching to create a palette of bright new beach combos. Choose a bright pink halter top and side-tie polka dot bikini bottom, a glittering turquoise triangle top with side-tie bottoms, or sunshine yellow separates to catch the rays. Whatever your style, it’s sure to be on sale.
For a hot new look, Xhilaration’s ruffled top in a black and pink floral print with double side-tie bottoms fills the bill. It accentuates a small bust line and minimizes a larger one, making it a perfect choice to enhance virtually every figure.
For those who prefer full coverage, Merona one-piece emerald green ruched suits or leopard tankini tops with black hipster bottoms are excellent choices. Flattering, easy to wear, and very chic, these suits have wide appeal.
More swimwear sales include:
- Merona one-piece swimsuits $30
- Merona tankini tops $22
- Merona hipster bottoms $18
- Women’s Xhilaration board shorts $8
- Men’s Mossimo Supply Co. board shorts $20
- Men’s Merona swim shorts $16
- Men’s Mossimo Supply Co. tanks or tees $8
- Men’s select graphic tees $8
- Men’s Mossimo Supply Co. 5-pocket cut-offs, flat-front or belted cargo shorts $17
- Women’s Xhilaration fedoras $12
- Women’s Merona, Mossimo or Mad Love flip-flops $12
- Bright beach totes $6
- Women’s sunglasses $12
- Infant and toddler boys’ swimsuits $8
- Infant and toddler girls’ swimsuits $10
- Cherokee boys swim trunks $10
- Xhilaration girls’ one or two-piece swimsuits $12
The selection is excellent, the looks bright and new, and the timing perfect for the start of surf and sun season.
To save an extra 5% every day, use Target’s REDcard. There are also member benefits and rewards. If you choose to shop online, shipping is always free with your REDcard. Find out more and apply today.
To see Target’s complete selection of swimwear, or to place an order online, please visit Target’s website.
Target is located at 6090 Garner’s Ferry Road, 10204 Two Notch Road and 134 Harbison Boulevard in Columbia.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~