Art festival organizer Hot Works, LLC has issued a call to artists for its two Estero fine art auctions. Applications are now being accepted via Zapplication.org or manuallly to the 12th Bi-Annual Estero Fine Art Show on November 12 and 13, 2013 and the 13th Bi-Annual Estero Fine Art Show on January 4 and 5, 2014.
The 12th & 13th bi-annual events take place outdoors at Miromar Outlets, an upscale shopping complex located off I-75 with more than 140 designer and brand name outlets including Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus and Bloomingdales the Outlet Store. “This event brings a great buying audience, people with money who have large, new secondary homes in the area,” notes Hot Works in the press release announcing the application deadlines. “Focus is visual arts; every effort is made to keep buy/sell out of show.”
Miromar Outlets has been voted Southwest Florida’s “Best Factory Outlet Shopping Center” for 15 years in a row. Located at the same intersection, is the Miromar Design Center, Southwest Florida’s biggest and best resource for home furnishings with 45 stores all under one roof.
Nearby Miromar Lakes Beach & Golf Club is the #1 residential community in the United States. It is the only Florida community ever to win the National Association of Home Builders’ Gold Award for Community of the Year. The 1800 acre residential community features a 700 acre freshwater lake, three miles of private white sandy beach, and signature championship golf all within one luxurious setting.
The National Gold Award was presented to Miromar Lakes for its excellence and superiority. Miromar Lakes also holds the honor of Best Clubhouse in the United States for its Beach. This truly puts Miromar Lakes in a class of its own, as no other community has ever won both #1 Community and #1 Clubhouse in the United States. For more info visit Miromar.com.
Some of the features and amenities cited by previous participants include:
- Hot Works’ 29+ years of event and media experience
- Juried by art professionals
- $1,500 in artist awards with a continental breakfast on Sunday morning!
- Enormous advertising/promotional campaign that includes TV, radio, print, social media, posters, banners, post cards and more.
- Several shows to choose from throughout the year – dealing with one organization
- Professionally managed
- Friendly and experienced professional event crew
- Trustworthy booth sitters available
- Overnight security provided
- Complimentary cold water throughout the event
- Ease of drive in and move out; large trucks welcome plenty of free parking including RV’s
- A youth art competition for grades K-8 or ages 5-12 is implemented into the event –
- Sponsored by the Institute for the Arts & Education, Inc., a 501c3 non-profit organization
Last year’s 10th Bi-Annual Estero Fine Art Show received an honorable mention from Sunshine Artist Magazine based on reviews and comments submitted by the artists who participated in the show.
The deadline for applying to the 12th Bi-Annual Estero Fine Art Show is June 15, 2013. The deadline for applying for admission into the 13th Bi-Annual Estero Fine Art Show is August 5, 2013.
“We are committed to your success,” states Executive Director Patty Narozny, who encourages interested artists to call her with questions or concerns at 941-755-3088 or email her at Patty@HotWorks.org.
“We are artist-focused and seek to provide a venue that enhances your work and simplifies your participation,” Patty adds. “At Hot Works, we’re not successful until you are.” For more information, please visit www.HotWorks.org.