Summer is here! Time for travel, relaxation, sunning, and fun! While summer is filled with an unlimited number of things to do and activities to get involved in, some find themselves overwhelmed with the number of options available during the summer season. And as with relatively everything in 2013, there’s an app for that!
Let’s take a look at some of the most useful apps for summer 2013:
- Copperstone App: far too many beachgoers neglect to protect their skin from the sun. This app provides an easy way for the family to safely enjoy their time in the sun, without worrying about remembering when to reapply their sunscreen – the app does it for you!
- Tripit App: sick of getting a million emails confirming your trip? Use Tripit to ensure that you and your family are organized and prepared for a great summer vacation.
- Pandora App: this may seem like a no brainer to some, but settling on the beach only to find that you left your radio at home can be a huge disappointment. Download Pandora and create a custom radio playlist that is the perfect soundtrack to your beach day.
- Weber Grill App: who doesn’t enjoy a nice barbeque on a hot summer day? Use Weber Grill app for some amazing recipes, grilling tips, and new grilling techniques that will be sure to wow your party guests.
- Zagat to go: in a new area and looking for a killer meal? Use Zagat to go to make sure that you are taking your family to the best restaurant in town!
Summer is a great time for family, friends, and sun. Be sure to make the most out of your summer vacation this year by using these practical apps!