It’s been a really fun and full week so far in the Big Brother 15 house. The veto ceremony was held Saturday and we got to see some love majorly blooming, some conversations that maybe shouldn’t have been discussed when cameras are all around, some pretty bigoted statements made, jealous, cattiness and more… Are you ready for some highlights up until today? Okay, here they are:
- The Power of Veto ceremony saved Candice from the block. Now David, Jessie and Elissa remain. The house consensus is that Jessie will go home, but anything can happen between now and Wednesday’s live eviction.
- Jeremy and David have a pretty graphic conversation by the pool about masturbation and how neither have engaged in quite some time. Jeremy shared that he “touched Kaitlin’s vagina” and that she was not so happy about it.
- Jeremy and Kaitlin are showing outward signs of affection all over the house, kissing and holding each other in front of other houseguests. It is no secret that a romance is going on and each have expressed to others that they are holding true feelings for one another.
- Let’s not forget that Jeremy is only 23 years old, so his idea of true love may not be what women swoon over… He was kind enough to share that when he was 18 years old he slept with a 48 year old and then he goes on to share that he also slept with his friend’s mother before coming on the show. Grab that one up, Kaitlin!
- David, David, David! Check out the photo above of him rubbing sunscreen on Jessie’s back. Although Jessie profusely apologizes to Aaryn for the incident, Aaryn is infuriated!
- Thanks for the full frontal right in front of the camera David. You’ll have rewind the live feeds to see that one for yourself. No picture will be posted here. That occurred at about 2:21pm PST on Saturday.
- Sweet Texan Aaryn states, “Shut up and go make some rice,” in regards to Helen. Really?
- Aaryn, GinaMarie and Kaitlin are talking smack about Candice and the comment is made that they are sticking together because of their color. Yes, really!
- Kaitlin cannot stop talking about how much she wants to get drunk and wonders wonder why they have not been given any alcohol in the house yet. She was attempting to talk to production telling them that she would be a lot more fun if she was drunk and it would bring a lot more entertainment for the live feed watchers (in not so many words).
Okay, that’s all for now, but we will be back with more updates! You can count on it!
Happy Sunday BB15 fans!
Subscribe above and follow on Twitter @BigBroExaminer.