Warning do not read unless you are 35 years and older. Any younger is simply not right.
Women in Southern California must agree that certain plastic surgeries can change your future. How? Looking younger can give you a boast of self-esteem, which in turn might help you land that coveted job. A little Botox around your crow’s feet might give you an advantage when you belly up to the bar. Looking younger probably can’t hurt your future, but it can do a lot of damage to your wallet and be dangerous.
There are many kinds of plastic surgery available. Warning: reading about said procedures below may give you the willies.
Here we go:
- Ball ironing, or tackle-tightening, is a facelift for your stones. For $575 one can have the smooth, youthful ball sack of a millennial. But pristine family jewels are just one of the many vanity procedures on the rise for men.
- Earlobe lift: “Earlobes lose volume, just as your face loses volume as you get older,” says Dr. Hema Sundaram, a Washington, D.C., dermatologist and author of “Face Value: The Truth About Beauty and a Guilt-Free Guide to Finding It.” “You don’t want a situation where the face looks lifted and the earlobes still look like sad sacks.”
- Cankle lipo: After countless cracks about Hillary Clinton’s calves and Gold’s Gym recent Cankle Awareness Campaign, it’s no surprise women are turning to cosmetic surgeons for help with a perceived new problem: chubby cankles.
- Knee lipo: According to some experts, the most commonly hated part of the female body is not the belly or the butt, but the knee. “Almost every woman who comes in for lipo hates her knees,” says Dr. Joel Schlessinger. “Perhaps because they can easily see them in the mirror, whereas they can’t always see the hips and thighs.”
- Supposedly there are justifiable reasons for labiaplasty? Yes, you can have plastic surgery on your privates. Popular with those who desire a more complementary size and shape to their most intimate area, labiaplasty is a procedure designed to re-shape and beautify the inner lips of the vagina (“labia minora”), or the outer lips (“labia majora”).
- Necklace lines: Along with ropey hands and wrinkly earlobes, necklace lines — those horizontal lines across your neck — can be a telltale sign of aging. As a result, many women — and men — have them smoothed out with a few well-placed injections of Botox or Dysport.
Can be a telltale sign of aging? Really? You think?
This one is by far the silliest in my humble opinion: plastic surgery palmistry
- Change your future by having your palms cut just the way the palm reader likes. No worries that the surgery and healing takes months. Those scars, ah, lines can change your future, because now the palm reader can say, “Geez with lines like those your future is bright.” Where can you sign up? Japan, it’s all the rage in Japan.
This National Heart Health Editor is all about positive change to live a healthier life, and control or prevent heart disease. Sadly, there is serious doubts adding scars will have any effect on a person’s fate.
If you have money and time get yourself a personal chef that will create heart healthy meals served to you on time anytime. Then pay for a personal trainer to help get your butt in gear with exercise. Heck, if there’s extra money a good on-call masseurs should help with your future. Who isn’t in a good mood after a delightful massage?
I don’t mean to damper anyone’s goals to change their future. Exercise and diet might do the trick to slow down the aging process. Seeing a good therapist can help deal with the fact that we all age, every part of us is slowly deteriorating and that’s the facts. Defy it if you can, but guaranteed if you’re really defying it you’re doing it with attitude, diet and exercise.
This article could have given you great ideas for your next plastic surgery consultation or you’ve thrown up.
Here’s a few suggestions to leave you with. Here is a list of the healthiest diets in 2013.
Looking for a healthy bit of non-invasive procedures: Allure’ Med Aesthetics, Inc. in beautiful Yorba Linda, California is excited to offer their Timeless Transformation. This Timeless Transformation is a 5 part system that will leave you with the best of the best of skin rejuvenation. Allure’ Med Aesthetics, Inc is located at 18208 Imperial Hwy, Yorba Linda, CA. Call and mention this article and receive 10% of Allure Med’s own skin line714-985-9080.
I cringe signing my name to this, but I like to live life to the fullest so here goes. I’m Lois Trader and I care about your heart health.