Now this is thinking ahead. Crystal Cruises, the Los Angeles, California-based operator of two super luxury ships, Symphony and Serenity, just released its schedules for 2015-2016. This is ideal for those of you who like to get a jump on your vacation planning, and also save money with early bookings.
The globe-covering cruise line will hit the seven seas beginning with the celebration of its 25th anniversary in 2015 during which time it will offer 64 voyages calling in 248 ports in 79 countries — with its most ever maiden calls. The Crystal Symphony will kick off 2016 in South America and Antarctica, while Crystal Serenity welcome the new year with a grand Panama Canal cruise that precedes a new World Cruise.
Crystal highlights for 2015:
The ships will make 22 maiden calls to lesser-known locales like Albany, Australia; Ambodifotatra and Taolanaro, Madagascar; Burgas, Bulgaria; Chania/Souda, Greece; Macapa, Brazil; Richards Bay, South Africa; Rijeka, Croatia; Sanary-sur-Mer, France; Santo Domingo, Dominician Republic; Aomori, Japan; Archangel, Korsakov and Solovetsky Islands, Russian Federation; Belawan, Indonesia; Bodo, Narvi and Øye/Hjørundfjord, Norway; Helgoland, Germany; Kochi, Japan; Sanya, China and Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago.
- More overnight stays and several feature double duty overnight calls in Shanghai, Bordeaux’s port of Bassens, Hong Kong, Monte Carlo, St. Petersburg, and Yangon, Myanmar.
- A dozen round-trip cruises from popular ports such New York, London’s port of Dover, Monte Carlo, Singapore, Los Angeles, Montreal, and, for the first time, Copenhagen (for a new Baltic route) and Istanbul (for a new Black Sea cruise).
- A new 18-day North Cape & White Sea cruise from Reykjavik features five maiden calls.
- New Holy Land & Mediterranean cruise visits Ashdod and Haifa, Israel.
- New European cruises to and from Amsterdam and Marseille.
- New TransAtlantic cruise calling overnight in Bermuda.
- The return of Mexico with an expanded Caribbean collection.
- More shorter cruises of 10 days or less.
- A new Christmas/New Year cruise from San Juan to Rio de Janeiro joins Crystal’s popular holiday roster.
In 2016 Crystal will offer:
- Two January/February cruises cruising Antarctica and South America, including a new route round-trip from Buenos Aires.
- New Panama Canal cruises: from Chile to Miami and Miami to San Francisco.
- New Caribbean cruises that begin and/or end in Colon, Panama.
- An amazing 102-day World Cruise that, for the first time, follows a route round-trip from San Francisco, with segments beginning in Sydney, Bali, Singapore, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Crystal’s 2015 and early 2016 cruise schedule is available at www.crystalcruises.com. Stay tuned for some attracted book now fares that will be announced on August 31, 2013, when the 2015/16 cruises are open for booking. FYI: fares are inclusive of all tips, wine and spirits and every Crystal Cruise is a magical experience.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent, call 888-799-4625, or visit www.crystalcruises.com.