Stop! Quiet! Off! ™ Dog Training Spray: All Natural
We are all looking for a miracle when it comes to being the Alpha dog with our own dog/s.
I have always wanted the “perfectly trained” dog by my side, I have attending multiple training classes with my dog, hired private trainers, tried the mean mom role and honestly nothing has produced the results I want.
I admit that I am not always disciplined nor am I really good at being the disciplinary.
Many say that it is always the responsibility of the pet guardian to achieve the well behaved animal and while I believe this to be true, I also have seen that dog’s & cats have a mind of their own and a genetic code that just resist certain things.
We all want a well behaved pet, not only for our sanity but for their safety and it makes for a much happier home.
We want to be proud dog guardians and sometimes that is just challenging to do.
We all want a miracle and perhaps I have just found one.
Stop! Quiet! Off! ™
Training in a Bottle!
Stop! Quiet! Off! was formulated by a top trainer to assist the pet guardian in stopping your dog’s unwanted behavior.
It is a spray that is non-toxic, made from all natural botanicals. (Not made from citronella or any ingredients currently on the market, all new!!)
Dogs get a whiff, do not like the smell and will stop the behavior immediately. It is a safe, effective, powerful deterrent.
Stops These Behaviors
- Eating things you don’t want them to. On your walks, spray ahead on the object you don’t want your dog to eat and he will smell it and move on.
- Keep your dogs and cats off of furniture. Spray on a cloth and hang off your furniture. The smell will keep your dogs away and your cats from scratching. (Spray cloth only, not furniture directly. Spray liberally).
- Keep your dogs out of places in your yard. Spray on ground, spray on plants and use a command like “LEAVE IT” STOP! QUIET! OFF! will reinforce your commands. (Will not work if you leave the dog. Use it while you are there as a teaching tool).
- Teach dogs not to jump out of your car until you tell them. Do this in a safe area, a place where you if your dog does jump out he will not be hurt and with a leash on your dog. Open car door slowly use hand to indicate “stay” use spray in front of dogs face and repeat command. Repeat until he respects command and say “OKAY” when you allow him to jump out.
- No jumping on you in your car. Use spray on mist and spray in front of dog and say “OFF”
- Unwanted jumping on people. Use spray and say “OFF.” Repeat and no more jumping.
- Sprayed on a dog’s chest, Stop! Quiet! Off! ™ stops barking, jumping up, and stealing food off the counter.
- Works in your car to stop barking, just mist in car and no more barking!
- Great on walks, just spray ahead what you don’t want dogs to eat.
Training Tips: Be sure to try both Mister and Stream on sprayer. Your dog needs to get a good whiff of the smell to reinforce your commands. Say “QUIET” or “LEAVE IT” or “NO.” Give dog 3 seconds to process your command then spray and make sure they give you a reaction, and then you know they smelled the spray. Repeat until dog associates smell they don’t like to your command.
Sounds like a winner to me! I will be trying it!
Take a look: http://dogtrainingspray.com/