Any fan of Evan Peters would have to be living under a rock not to know that the “American Horror Story” star has been dating Emma Roberts since shortly after they finished filming upcoming independent film “Adult World” in February of 2012. The two have been photographed together all over the world:
- At stylist Emily Current’s wedding (July 14, 2012)
- At restaurant Los Feliz in L.A. (August 10, 2012)
- At rag & bone Flagship store opening in L.A. (October 26, 2012)
- At “Nightmare on Arden Street” Halloween party in Beverly Hills (October 26, 2012)
- Sightseeing in Paris (February 2013)
- At the Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscars party in West Hollywood (February 24, 2013)
- At the Coachella Festival in Indio, CA (April 12, 2013)
- At the 2013 Tribeca Film Festival in NYC promoting “Adult World” (April 19, 2013)
- At the Tribeca after hours party at The Darby (where Roberts reportedly mouthed the words of Adele’s song “Rumour Has It” to Peters)
- At restaurant RivaBella in West Hollywood for birthday party for Jaime King (April 23, 2013)
- At Giorgio Armani Paris Photo LA event in Beverly Hills (April 25, 2013)
- At the Guy Hepner Gallery for photographer Tyler Shields show (April 27, 2013)
- At Sprinkles cupcake shop at The Grove in L.A. (April 29, 2013)
Daughter of actor Eric Roberts and niece of Hollywood sweetheart/Academy Award winner Julia Roberts, Emma Roberts starred in “Hotel for Dogs” and “Nancy Drew” (2007) as a teen. She then starred in “Scream 4” (2011) alongside standbys from the horror series Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette. Ironically, Roberts’ other high-profile romantic relationship was with an actor from another Ryan Murphy show, Chord Overstreet from “Glee.”
Peters said he and Roberts had crushes on each other before they met on the set of “Adult World.” He describes her as “amazing. She’s so much fun. She has a great laugh, smile, she’s a great kisser. And she’s gorgeous” (according to a Monsters and Critics article). And with Roberts appearing on next season’s “American Horror Story” with her BF, as announced earlier this week, maybe this October their love will be brought into millions of homes via the small screen?
So, who did Peters date BEFORE Roberts? Back in 2010, Peters dated Pixie Geldof, model and singer for Brit band Violet, and daughter of Bob Geldof (according to Teen Now Magazine). Peters and Alexandra Breckenridge dated before they both appeared in “American Horror Story: Murder House” (according to the AHStory Twitter page). Breckenridge played the young Moira. Actress Alexia Quinn was Peters’ squeeze in early 2012 (according to Haute Living).
Sorry, Tate and Violet fans. As convincing as they were in Murder House, seems Peters’ relationship with Taissa Farmiga was exclusively onscreen. In a recent interview on Google Hangouts with Tom O’Neil of Gold Derby, he said, “Taissa’s a sweetheart so it’s very easy to work with her” (as reported on usedview.com).
Besides their film “Adult World,” Peters and Emma Roberts have appeared together in the works of photographer Tyler Shields. Click here for more on this and “Adult World” in Part 6.
Click below to read other articles in this 8 part series:
- Part 1 – Who is Evan Peters?
- Part 2 – Life before “American Horror Story”
- Part 3 – Tate Langdon, the devil you want to know
- Part 4 – Kit Walker, hero
- Part 6 – Onscreen with his sweetheart
- Part 7 – Coven, X-Men and ‘Safelight’
- Part 8 – ‘Lazarus Effect’ opens Friday