The Faas 500 v2 by PUMA is an extremely lightweight and breathable running shoe perfect for this time of year.
The Faas 500 v2 is the 2nd version of the Faas 500 collection. It is a bit more technical than other Faas’s and has a 4mm heel to toe drop, allowing you to feel closer to the ground, but still maintaining a smooth balance. The women’s version of the sneaker is more fitted through the heel and midfoot, but roomier through the forefoot. Which means the Faas 500 v2 will help hold you steady but not inhibit your workout performance.
The sneaker retails for $100 and is available in fun color options.
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic suede overlay
- Midfoot sandwich mesh locks foot to the midsole, providing a secure fit
- Breathable EcoOrthoLite® sockliner for optimum fit and comfort
- Lightweight and resilient FaasFoam one-piece midsole for a smooth ride
- Forefoot flex grooves, with aligned flex notches, facilitate a smooth transition and an easy toe-off
- EverRide blown rubber outsole for extra cushioning during toe-off
- EverTrack high abrasion resistant rubber adds durability in high wear areas
For more information visit: PUMA
For all my fitness updates find me here!
Check out my e-book You Can Have It All