Looking for a creative outlet for your kids this summer? Check out the Fresno Art Museum’s outstanding Young Maker series of camps.
Maker Workshops inspire children to think and invent while learning engineering and science concepts. Music classes teach the principles of music and excite kids about making sound. The goal is to help every child be engaged and successful and to foster a love for
learning and discovery. Workshops run from July 8-August 2.
Choose Half-Day or Full-Day Sessions
Morning Classes: 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Afternoon Classes: 12:30 PM to 4:00 PM
Full-Day: 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
(Bring your own lunch.)
• Children must be between 7 and 15
• All one week sessions are from 8:30 am to12:00 pm and 12:30 to 4:00 pm, five days a week.
• You must register for the full week, am or pm sessions or full day.
• Children who stay for full day must bring lunch. Museum provides light snacks only.
• Classes are taught by FAM or SAM trained working artists, musicians, makers, arts and science educators, and special guest artists.
Half Day Sessions:
8:30 am to 12:00 pm OR 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm
$150 (Non-Museum Member)
$120 (Museum Members*)
Full Day Sessions:
8:30 am to 4:00 pm
$260 (Non-Museum Member)
$220 (Museum Members*)
Fresno Art Museum
2233 North First Street
at Clinton & First, next to Radio Park