Here is the list of the top 6 things men notice in a woman within 5 seconds of meeting her on a first date that will make or break if he finds you attractive or not.
1. Your SMILE – this is so important, not only for the impression you give but for yourself as well. A smile projects an image of self-confidence, it makes you feel happy inside, and it gives you a sense of calmness. If you don’t like to smile because you are self-conscious about your teeth – maybe they are too yellow, or crooked – visit your dentist and see what can be done. Your smile is the first thing a man notices about you. Make sure he isn’t disappointed.
2. Your HAIR – needless to say, clean, shiny, healthy hair is very important. Your “crowning glory” should reflect your personality. A good hair cut can help you keep every strand in place and show that you care about yourself enough to make the effort.
3. Your MAKEUP – your makeup can make or break the first impression you give to a man. Firstly, most men get turned off by women who don’t wear any makeup. It shows a lack of concern about yourself or that you are just too lazy to make the effort. On the other hand, too much makeup is also a turnoff for men. Who wants to wade through six inches of “goop” just to see the woman underneath?
4. Your EYES – Your eyes are the mirror to your soul. What do your eyes express? Do you exude serenity and compassion, genuine interest in what the other person has to say. Or do your eyes dart around the room when someone is talking to you, giving the impression that you’re not really “there” and focused on the person in front of you. Makeup comes under this category, also. If your eyes are hidden behind false eyelashes and tons of eye makeup, who can see what your eyes are really saying?
5. Your CLEAVAGE – Do you show too much? Is your push-up bra working overtime to put your cleavage in the spotlight? Do you have the attitude, “it pays to advertise?” Well, this is not an attraction for a man who wants to get to know you on your first date. If all you are looking for is a quick sexual encounter, then that’s exactly the kind of man you will attract when you overdo the cleavage. If you are wearing something low-cut, let it be natural. This is far more attractive to a man.
6. Your SHOES and/or FEET – One big turn-off for men is scruffy shoes that look like they haven’t been cleaned or polished for the last six months. You may think no one will pay attention, but that’s not the case! Keep your shoes as clean and in repair as any of your other items of clothing. It shows that you care about your appearance and the impression you are giving. As to your feet, are they cracked and dry and your toenails need clipped? This will not give a good impression either. Invest in a pedicure frequently and keep your feet smooth with a good lotion. Also, make sure to keep your toenails clipped.
So don’t think your figure is the only thing a man will notice about you on your first date. Keep your whole ‘package’ in shape and your first impression will be a good one.