Gold and silver may be the only means of monetary exchange in the near future with our government on the brink of an economic collapse. When it comes to a survival situations having gold and silver to barter and trade might make the difference in surviving a crisis.
A global run on silver and gold is happening throughout the world due to an impending collapse of the economy. It is time for American’s to store gold and silver at home, not in banks, and prepare for the day the economy collapses.
While our government continues to spend money without accountability, building up the deficit by millions daily, and people becoming unemployed by the thousands daily the outlook doesn’t appear positive. Our government is avoiding dealing with the deficit because its an unpopular topic with the people and will make any politician willing to tell the truth unemployed in the next election.
Former U.S. Senator Alan Simpson explains a trillion dollars
Concerned people need to start collecting silver and gold because it does not lose value like the U.S. dollar. It will be good during monetary crisis to help buy, sell and trade for food, goods and services that are needed.
How to get silver from the bank
- Go to the bank and exchange a hundred dollar bill for equal amount in half-dollars, quarters, nickels and dimes.
- You do not have to have a bank account to buy coins from the bank.
- You simply swap paper for pre-rolled coins, it’s free, because you are exchanging the same amount of dollars for the same amount in coins.
- If the bank doesn’t have enough rolled coins on hand buy what they do have available and put an order in for more. You want to focus on pre-1965 half-dollars because they are 90% silver. 1966-1970 are 40% silver.
- The coins that are after 1970 can be recirculated back into the bank by either putting them into your bank account or trading them back for dollars.
- Banks in larger cities will circulate coins more than a rural bank, so keep that in mind when buying coins. On the other hand, coins in a rural bank may have more of what you are looking for because the silver hunt may not be popular in your area.
- Buy a coin book and search for silver, specialty and rare coins or search Coinflation.com which gives the current melt value of coins.
A good coin book will tell which coins are worth more than face value besides being silver. Start saving your silver and cash in your specialty coins for their current worth before the economy collapses. This is the best way for preppers to save up silver for an economic collapse.
First time silver hunting video.
Please share your thoughts and suggestions.