One thing that I love about the USA, is that you can decide if you are a beggar, borrower or billionaire. We really are free to work as long as our heart desires. So now, the task is to decide what types of jobs, careers, activities and events match up with your skills, interests and aptitudes. What do you do? What do you want to do? Have you been working in accounting all of your career and now seek to branch out in the financial or investment world? Have you been working in food service and now seeks to branch out in catering? To decide how you want to best use your work history, skills, experiences and professional self, dream. And yes, once you start to dream, you can have your ideal career. Take a look at these questions and then please let me know what your goals are for your career, job or next profession:
* Are you seeking a skills and accomplished focused resume, which details how you’ve made a difference in your profession?
* Are you seeking a promotion perhaps in the future?
* Are you seeking to someday get appointed to a special committee perhaps from a government related or political appointee?
* Are you seeking to branch out as a consultant and hope to help start up businesses with knowledge of basic accounting principles?
* Are you seeking to teach at a local university or community college and share your knowledge with motivated learners?
* Are you seeking to help big businesses with bids, proposals and contracts?
* Do you seek to join social media and network with colleagues nationally and internationally?
After you take a dash at your dreams, you next step will be to set goals that will key in on your needed career related documents. You may wish to go with:
*One page web presence
*Enhanced FB presence
*Twitter site where you share your knowledge and expertise. Others who are interested in your subject will follow you and learn.
Enjoy dreaming for a while. We are waiting for your response at Let Me Write It For You. We help dreamers everyday with their professional presentation, interview skills and social media. We are excited to see how we can best assist you.