Kim Kardashian is planning a diva delivery for the birth of her baby. In fact, based on May 29 reports from Hollywood Life and 2dayfm.com, and May 28 reports from StraitsTimes.com and Bossip.com, Kim is sparing no expense for the birth of Kanye West’s unborn child. .
In fact, according to 2dayfm.com and Bossip.com, Kim Kardashian seems to be trying her best to top the lavish provisions Beyonce made for Blue Ivy’s birth. Costs are already estimated to be in the $1 million dollar range.
Here are the diva delivery arrangements Kim Kardashian has allegedly made thus far, for when she gives birth to her baby in a few weeks:
- Kim and Kanye have reportedly rented out an entire hospital floor at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles where Kim will be giving birth.
- The floor includes a luxury birthing suite which costs $4,000 a day, and Kim is expected to stay there for at least three to four days. Kim’s maternity suite is lavishly appointed with a flat-screen TV, a refrigerator fully stocked with juices, water and food, a couch, dining table, two beds, two bathrooms, a full-size soaking tub, and a separate room attached where Kanye will sleep.
- Kim and Kanye will receive three gourmet meals a day.
- Kim is shelling out thousands of dollars to have her maternity suite filled with dozens of white roses.
- To document Kim Kardashian’s first week as a new mother, a top photographer has been hired at the rate of $1000 a day.
- Kim has booked her favorite hair stylist, Scott Cunha from the Andy LeCompte Salon in West Hollywood, for three days at the rate of $1,500 per day to make sure every hair is in place. And though it hasn’t been mentioned in any news reports thus far, Kim has probably hired a make-up artist, too.
- Kim and Kanye have spent $4,000 on a Lucite Vetro crib from NurseryWorks like the crib Beyonce and Jay-Z bought for Blue Ivy.
- The last time Kim was in Paris with Kanye, she purchased $25,000 worth of intimate apparel and lingerie because as an inside source revealed, Kim does not intend to wear a plain old hospital gown that’s been previously worn by someone else.
- The expectant couple also spent $1,500 on a top-of-the-line Orbit Baby stroller/car seat system to insure that the baby leaves the hospital fully protected, and in style.
- In addition to the above, Kim has spent almost $200,000, on organic clothes and sheet sets for the baby once it arrives.
- The most costly item in Kim’s diva delivery plan is Kim’s “push present” – the gift a woman usually gets from the father of her child for pushing the baby out. Kim’s gift from Kanye is expected to catapult the total diva delivery expenses into the $1 million dollar range.
The total cost of Kim Kardashian’s diva delivery is outrageous – even by celebrity standards. But she and Kanye West are sparing no expense.
NOTE: Please feel free to Tweet this article, like it, or share it with your Facebook friends.
For more articles about Kim Kardashian, her pregnancy, Her relationship with Kanye West and other men in her life, visit www.CelebrityInfidelity.com or www.RuthsCelebrityGossip.com.
*** © copyright 2013 Ruth Houston / All Rights Reserved.
Ruth Houston is a journalist, author, columnist, speaker and member of the American Society of Journalists and Authors (ASJA) specializing in celebrity and lifestyle topics. She writes a Celebrity Infidelity column, and is frequently called on by the media to comment on celebrity infidelity scandals, high profile infidelity court cases, and popular infidelity/ relationship issues in the news. Ruth also does cruise ship lectures on celebrity scandals, as well as other lifestyle topics. To interview infidelity expert Ruth Houston, or have her speak at your next event, call 718 592-6029 or e-mail InfidelityExpert@gmail.com.