If you haven’t planned something special for Mother’s Day yet, it’s about time you get moving! Mother’s Day 2013 is upon us, and there’s no better place to take mom than Las Vegas. Sin City, you say? It may not initially seem like the top spot to spend time with Mom, but think about it for a second before you knock it. Where else can you have a weekend getaway, take her to brunch or dinner, see a headliner show, and give her the most fun for Mother’s Day? Las Vegas Mother’s Day is full of brunch options, shows, concerts, festivals, and probably anything else your mom could think of. If you’re stuck on what to get Mom for Mother’s Day this year, surprise her with some fun things to do in Las Vegas. Here’s the inside scoop for the best Vegas hotels for brunches, events, and Las Vegas Deals for Mother’s Day 2013:
1. Mother’s Day Brunch or Dinner in Las Vegas:
Pretty much all of the Las Vegas hotels have a restaurant offering Mother’s Day brunch or Mother’s Day dinner, but with so many hotels to choose from, deciding on the best Vegas hotel restaurant can be difficult. I’m not saying you should break the bank on Mother’s Day by spending all of your money, but you can find an affordable and classy hotel restaurant to make your mom feel special on Mother’s Day in Vegas. Here are the top hotel restaurant picks for Las Vegas Mother’s Day brunch:
- The Palms Las Vegas Hotel – Mother’s Day Las Vegas dinner at N9NE Steakhouse. This Vegas restaurant for Mother’s Day is offering a “Dinner and a Movie” package for $75 per person, which includes a ticket to see “The Great Gatsby” inside the Palms Brenden Theaters and a culinary delight created by Executive Chef Barry Dakake.
- Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas – Rhumbar for Mother’s Day Las Vegas deals on sangria! Treat mom to Brunch at the Mirage in Las Vegas and get $40 pitchers of sangria. There’s no better way to make mom feel special than treating her to some fun.
- Luxor Las Vegas hotel – Public House for brunch with a $25 Mother’s Day Brunch Vegas deal or treat mom to dinner at Tender Steak & Seafood with their Mother’s Day prix fixe menu with wine pairings.
- Mandalay Bay Las Vegas hotel – Fleur by Hubert Keller for Mother’s Day dinner. They’ll be offering a 5 course menu for Mother’s Day in Vegas!
2. Top hotels for Shows in Las Vegas during Mother’s Day weekend 2013:
- Caesar’s Palace Vegas hotel: Elton John on May 10th for The Million Dollar Piano Man
- The Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas for Mother’s Day weekend- Ray Romano for Aces of Comedy on May 10th, Boyz II Men at the Terry Fator Theatre on May 10th & May 12th.
- Treasure Island – Bobby McClendon on May 10th.
- Flamingo Hotel Las Vegas – Donny and Marie Osmond on May 10th.
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino Las Vegas – Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis on Sunday, May 12th.
3. Top Vegas hotels for Mother’s Day specials & events:
- Vegas Uncork’d at Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Caesars Palace, & Bellagio.
- LVH- Las Vegas Hotel for Lee’s Beer & Tequila Experience
- Mirage Vegas hotel for Sigfried & Roy’s Secret Garden Habitat. Get the Mother’s Day photo package for a family picture with the bottlenose dolphin, a CD and flowers!
This article was written by Ariel Abbott, Las Vegas writer and web editor.