During a recent rant on his radio program, liberal talk show host Mike Malloy demanded conservative preacher Pat Robertson die and “go home to Jesus,” Tim Graham reported at Newsbusters Saturday.
“This bastard is just sick! Pat, go home – go – go to Jesus! PLEASE Pat! Go to your final reward! He’s waiting for you! Jesus and God and all the angels Pat! You tease you! Oh you dirty rotten tease you! You know Jesus wants you to come home and – and enter the bosom of the Lord! But you won’t go! Pat please! Please! They’re waiting for you,” he said.
Malloy wasn’t finished, calling Robertson “one of the worst Christ hustlers in the history of this silly, stupid, destructive religion.”
Graham indicated Malloy was inspired by a clip of Robertson at the Huffington Post religion page. In the clip, Robertson issued a warning regarding Jerusalem.
“[F]rom a prophetic standpoint, every time the United States gets involved in some kind of a pressure on Israel to split their land, there’s some natural disaster that happens here in America,” Robertson said Tuesday on his daily “700 Club” program. “Jerusalem was given to the Jews, it is their capital, and the whole idea of splitting that capital is just folly.”
“[I]f the United States pressures Israel to try to give up half of Jerusalem, God himself is going to come against this nation. Watch it,” he added.
This is not the first time Malloy has engaged in hate speech against those with whom he disagrees.
Last November, Malloy suggested an “angel of the Lord” decapitate everyone in the Tea Party.
This February, Malloy said he wanted the entire Republican Party dead, echoing sentiments made by gay sex columnist Dan Savage.
“But I have an interest in seeing the entire Republican Party die. I mean, on their backs, their little squiggly legs up in their air. I want to see the Republican Party dead,” he said.
Eliminationist hate speech from liberals has become quite common in the last few years.
During the 2012 campaign, for example, liberals on Twitter and other social media sites engaged in a relentless campaign of hate, routinely calling for the death of Mitt Romney, his wife and his supporters.
Malloy, perhaps one of the angriest liberals on radio, has even suggested sending a team of Navy SEALs to assassinate former President George W. Bush.
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Liberal graffiti states desire of leftists: ‘Kill all Republicans’
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Liberal talker Mike Malloy: ‘Angel of the Lord’ should behead Tea Party members
- Liberal talker Mike Malloy says he wants GOP ‘literally dead’
- Liberal hate talkers Malloy, Rhodes attack Dick Cheney for getting new heart
- Liberal hate talker Mike Malloy mocks tornado victims on radio program
- Liberal talker Mike Malloy suggests SEAL team assassinate Pres. Bush
- Mike Malloy accuses Glenn Beck of conspiracy to assassinate President Obama
- Gay sex columnist to Bill Maher: I wish all Republicans were f—–g dead
- Hollywood kills Tea Partiers, Christians in movie ‘God Bless America’
If you like this article, you can follow Joe on Twitter @jnewby1956, visit his Facebook page, or subscribe to receive email updates when a new article is published.
For hard-hitting conservative commentary, please visit Joe’s blog, the Conservative Firing Line. You can also find Joe’s articles at Right News Now, PolitiCollision, Liberty Unyielding and Spokane FAVS.
Be sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.