What was Kirk thinking? Most men cheat and work extra hard to cover it up. Kirk is so bold that he allows the camera crew into the bedroom while he has a three-way with some “random thirsty b**ches”, as Rasheeda calls them later, at a lake cabin many miles away from home.
His super cool demeanor is a definite turn off. He doesn’t seem too nervous about the possible ramifications of his actions. Can Benzino claim to be innocent in this situation? He invites Kirk for a weekend getaway with a bunch of women parading around. All the while he is advising him that maybe he shouldn’t be doing it. Is that a little like putting a delicious plate of food in front of a hungry person and saying don’t eat this? Or should Kirk take all the blame since he is ultimately responsible for his own marriage?
Tracy was caught in the middle when she finally meets Kirk at her Pretty Girls Rock event and sees him with Mary Jane (one of the women he slept with) who boldly discusses their turnt up weekend. Shockingly, Bambi from Basketball Wives LA was in attendance that weekend. She allegedly hooked up with Benzino. Nice to see she has the talent to be messy on two reality shows.
Poor Rasheeda had to hear the news from Tracy. It’s hard to keep from tearing up when you see Rasheeda in such a vulnerable state and fighting back tears as she pours her heart out to Tracy. Things got extremely uncomfortable once Kirk showed up. Tracy quickly exited the scene so the couple could have it out.
“I hate you right now,” Rasheeda shouts. She also adds, “I know I ain’t always been perfect, Kirk, but I would never ever do that. And one thing I am is I’m one hundred percent committed to this marriage.” Kirk excuses his behavior by saying he was drunk and she’s the one that told him to “do you” so he took that as he had a hall pass to do whatever he wanted. Rasheeda’s pregnant belly is obvious when she shoves Kirk several times and asks him to leave. Lastly, she pulls an Angela Bassett Waiting to Exhale moment trying to set Kirk’s clothes on fire in the front yard.
Other highlights of the show:
• Arianne auditions to be a background singer for K. Michelle and sounds like a “cat dying in heat”, per one of the judges’ opinion.
• Drew apologizes to Traci for trying to kiss her and offers to take her and her new man out to dinner
• Stevie J tries to proposition Mimi for sex based on the BMW and other gifts he gave her
• Joseline wants a commitment from Stevie J: First step moving in together. He agrees to her demands
• Erica pawns her engagement ring, tells Scrappy and a fight ensues between Erica and Scrappy and their mothers.