As Jeep brand is rolling out their new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, Mopar announced on July 26, that they already have over 100 Mopar accessories available through Jeep dealers to make your new Grand Cherokee more your own.
From $15 chrome valve-stem caps to $1,775 leather seats, Mopar will offer a fairly full menu of accessories for the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee that have been designed and engineered in concert with the Jeep brand team to insure the highest quality accessories enhance the look and capability of your new Jeep Grand Cherokee.
“For Jeep Grand Cherokee owners who want to further enhance their vehicle, we have a catalog full of proven, quality-tested accessories,” said Pietro Gorlier, President and CEO of Mopar, Chrysler Group LLC’s service, parts and customer-care brand. “Unlike any other aftermarket company, our accessories are designed and tested by the same designers and engineers who created our premium SUV.”
Some of the select Mopar accessories available on the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee are:
- Racks and carriers: Mopar offers a full line of roof racks and bike, ski, canoe and luggage carriers, and with a hitch-mounted bike carrier
- Wheels: Five options including a 20-inch chrome wheel, 18-inch steel winter wheel, 18-inch rugged look and two colors (Silver and Dark Silver) available on a 10-spoke wheel
- Electrical accessories: Remote start, electric trailer braking, Electronic Vehicle Tracking System (EVTS), back-up camera and battery/engine heaters
- Off-Road accessories: Tow hooks and heavy-duty rocker guards to enhance off-road protection
- Exterior accessories: Chrome mirrors, exhaust tip, grille and hood blackout decal
- Side steps: In chrome or black, tubular side steps provide a lower step-in for entry and exit
- Trailer hitch: With trailer wiring and towing balls engineered and quality-tested specifically for the Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Pet-friendly partition: This feature keeps pets secure in the cargo compartment
- Cargo-area tray: Matches all-weather floor mats and provides wall-to-wall coverage in the cargo area
- Door-sill guards: In bright stainless steel with Jeep Grand Cherokee name, door-sill guards enhance the appearance of four-door thresholds and provide protection to the paint
- Molded splash guards: Fits the contour of the vehicle and protect from mud and stone chips
- All-weather floor mats: In a rugged pattern and featuring the Jeep logo, the mats provide complete carpet protection and full coverage. Premium carpet floor mats feature the Jeep name in luxurious 28-oz. sewn-edge carpeting
For 2014, the Jeep Grand Cherokee completely redefines the premium SUV and, according to Jeep, delivers an unprecedented combination of best-in-class fuel economy and driving range, available clean-diesel technology, legendary Jeep capability and a host of advanced user-friendly technology and safety features.
Specifically, the 2014 Grand Cherokee offers a new EcoDiesel engine with best-in-class 30 miles per gallon (mpg) highway (first in class) and an unmatched driving range of more than 730 miles.
A new eight-speed transmission drives all Grand Cherokee engines, including the 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 – achieving up to 25 mpg and more than 600 miles driving range – and the 5.7-liter V-8, now achieving up to 22 mpg.
Legendary Jeep capability comes courtesy of three 4×4 systems, Jeep’s Quadra-Lift air suspension, Selec-Terrain traction management and an improved crawl ratio of 44.1:1.
A refined exterior design – complete with signature LED running lamps –provides a premium appearance. Premium interior amenities include Natura leather, exotic open-pore wood and new color offerings.
The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee is available in four trim levels, including the new top-of-the-line Summit, with pricing starting at $29,790.