Take a moment to consider all of the training events, corporate meetings, conferences and speeches you have witnessed during your career.
Have you ever thought to yourself, “I can do a better job than this speaker, presenter or trainer,” as you sat helplessly trapped in an audience while an ineffective presenter delivered a mediocre presentation?
If only you had the connections, information and direction, perhaps you could indeed take the stage and shine. On June 15, 2013 at the Shearaton, Tampa, graduates of the National Speakers Association Academy concluded a year of preparation to embark upon one of the most lucrative careers available on the planet. Dean of the NSA-CF, Carolyn Quintin, along with Chapter President, Beth Ramsey and Associate Dean, Tom Hoisington proudly presented 14 new graduates to the National Speakers Association.
- Do you have the desire to make a difference in someone’s life?
- Do you have the desire to make a difference in YOUR life?
- Do you want to become a Professional Speaker?
The Speakers’ Academy of the National Speakers Association-Central Florida, is an opportunity for you to accelerate the learning curve to becoming a successful Professional Speaker.
• National Speakers Association: Who we are and why this link is the key to your success
• Chart your own course for speaking success based on your unique goals and aspirations
• Develop the four core competencies of the professional speaker
• Gain powerful and practical insights from professional speakers who are practicing what you are learning
• Learn how to adapt your speaking skills to the strong currents of change dominating the speaking and training environment
• Build lasting relationships with other Academy attendees, NSA Chapter members, and guest speakers.
What if you could be a part of an elite group that would be with you while your career blossomed? Would you be willing to put forth a little effort? Would you be willing to reap the benefits?
Whether you are a beginning speaker, a moderately busy speaker, or the speaker who travels the globe selectively choosing clients from the many requests, wouldn’t you like to take your career to that next level? Listed are a few of the many benefits of the Speaker’s Academy:
- Learn how to get the clients that you want
- Get a grasp on the power of your speaking voice and the damage you may be doing to it
- Learn how to keep the customers you have once you have them
- Practice new topic formulation and development with your own private brainstorming session
- Learn how to negotiate a better fee and wiggle out of tight budget objections
- Market yourself to market over and over and over again AND on the Internet
- Learn how to run a business out of your office, or your closet, in an organized, professional manner
The NSA-CF Speaker’s Academy isn’t just a foot in the door; it’s a hand up, a mentor, a mini-mastermind, your own private network, a training class, a practice session, and the key to building your speaking business to the level you desire.
“The NSA-Central Florida Speakers’ Academy has been one of the most effective programs I have ever seen for both new and experienced professional speakers. Not only do participants get excellent instruction on how to build a meaningful and profitable speaking business from successful professionals, they experience the power of reinforcement from their colleagues as they progress. I wish I had had the opportunity to participate in such a program when I was starting out. It would have cut years off my learning curve.”
— George Morrisey, Certified Speaking Professional, Council of Peers Award for Excellence (Speaker Hall of Fame)
1994 Cavett Award Recipient
Get Started Today!
1. Register for the Speakers’ Academy through our online store, fill out an application in Microsoft Word format, or an application in PDF format and e-mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to the opportunity of supporting you through our Speaker’s Academy, and throughout your professional speaker career.
“The NSA Speakers’ Academy shaved 5 years off of my learning curve. If you are a dabbler, this is not for you. However, if you are serious about becoming a professional, this is the next step for you. Don’t over think it. As Nike says ‘just do it.’”
— Ed Tate, Certified Speaking Professional,World Champion of Public Speaking www.EdTate.com
For more Academy information, please contact Carolyn Quintin
at (727) 692-4467 or email@example.com