Treyarch announced to fans on June 28 that a new game update for “Call of Duty: Black Ops 2” is now ready for download on the Playstation 3. This is the same patch that the popular first-person shooter received earlier this week for Xbox 360 owners. Now PS3 players can download the latest update for “Black Ops 2” then next time they start up the game while connected to the internet.
The developer stated that most of the game fixes and gameplay tweaks pushed live with this patch are a result of fan feedback that has been collected from the community. The update addresses a wide array of issues include ones connected to the Personalization Packs and the Mob of the Dead zombie mode that was added in the second DLC add-on for “Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.” Check out the full list of changes below.
Multiplayer Issues Addressed
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where camos and reticles would change or disappear.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could run away with the bomb in a Search and Destroy or Demolition match.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could become invincible for a period of time.
- Resolved an exploit reported by the community where players could receive a secondary weapon in the primary slot in Create a Class.
- Fixed an issue with friendly Stealth Choppers attacking friendly AGR’s in Free for All.
- Fixed a map exploit on Turbine that allowed the player to hide inside of a rock.
- Fixed an issue where the Emblems and Calling Cards were not updating for a 2nd profile signed in as a Split-Screen user.
- Fixed an issue with the “NEW” text appearing next to the Personalize Weapon prompt when there was nothing new.
Zombies Issues Addressed
- Resolved an issue where downs received in a Solo Match counted as deaths on the Global Leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the host from launching a Grief or Turned Custom Game.
Mob of the Dead
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could avoid zombie attacks in corners and near perk machines.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could activate the electric chair on the bridge while being in last stand.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could reach the top of the closed gate at the docks.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players would die when boarding the gondola at the docks.
- Fixed an issue with the M1927 that caused it to do lower damage at mid-range.
- Fixed an issue where the sniper tower trap could fire on players.
- Fixed an issue where screenshots would be distorted or corrupted when saved.
- Fixed several map holes where players could enter unplayable sections of the map.
“Call of Duty: Black Ops 2” is out now on the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, PC, and Wii U.