- Does your teen tend to have angry reactions – with little understanding of where they came from?
- Do they often dwell on negative thoughts about themselves?
The No Hater Boot Camp is a group for teens seeking to cultivate a sense of peace in their minds and in their lives in general.
All teens can benefit from this group. This group is highly interactive, yet there is space for both shy and boisterous teens. Teens can share their life’s experiences and learn from one another in a safe and relaxed environment. This is a place to cultivate a sense of calm and confidence, as well as a space to experience peace, relaxation, and mental health.
This group will address 10 primary components as a means to developing a healthy and conscious life through skills and awareness:
1. How our own thoughts can create depression (or joy) and anxiety (or peace)
2. Bullying (it hurts everyone involved)
3. Meditation and self-awareness
4. Communication and conflict resolution skills
6. Self-care skills (sleep, nutrition, etc)
7. Psycho-biology (mind/body)
8. How does family, society, school, history and cultural influence on our lives?
9. Peace skills as a way of creating a life of integrity
10. The sixth sense: a sense of humor (cultivating fun & joy)
This group changes young peoples lives.
“By far one of the best groups or classes of any kind that I’ve ever taken. It helped both my physical and mental states in my life. It has also helped me with my relationships with all people–family, friends, teachers, etc. If the class could help others like it helped me, the community would be more unified.”- SF Grade 11
“It is the one place where teens can be completely open and are respected enough, encouraged and expected to have a deeper capacity than the typical ‘high-schooler’ stereotype. In this group I feel like a person, not just a ‘teen.’” – KR Grade 12
“This group is a good way for students to gain some perspective on where they are and their direction and place in life. Actually, this group helped me a lot with concentration and focus.” – LW Grade 11
Led by MFT Intern – Hyim Jacob Ross
- Wednesday evenings beginning in October
- Free Initial Phone Consultation
- Begin and end at any time
- $120 per month
Creating a safe space for teens to express themselves, explore their feelings, and learn more effective ways to communicate and solve problems.
**Note: We are currently interviewing prospective participants.
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org