Portland style examiner offers men a new style guide that says, “Guys who wear red attract love and money.”
Really? That’s a pretty gutsy line.
Two of the most important goals any man or woman inspired to experience are love and prosperity. So, how to wear red to attract love and money?
“Easier said than done,” I hear you say.
Let’s begin with some basic steps to materialize your hopes, dreams and wishes just by wearing a little red here and there.
What do you say are you game?
First rule: Clean out your closet full of clothes and out dated styles, and make room for something new.
Yes, clutter is anti-prosperity and repels love.
Empty out the boxes of old stuff and create space because when you create space a magnetic energy field is automatically activated that attracts both love and money.
Style tips: Dental hygiene, clean skin and hair, manicures, pedicures are simple self-care measures men need to schedule into their fashion and style routine.
Now here are the nuts and bolts of a men’s fashion wardrobe that promote and enhance passion and prosperity from head to toe.
Seven ways to update your fashion look to attract love and money.
(Hint: Remember red as an accent not the whole look)
- Red bow tie is sexy so buy the best at Bowyer and Fletcher.
- Red necktie is both scholarly and sexy just like the one worn by Brad Pitt in the slideshow. (Hint: If you don’t have a red tie the color purple works equally as well to promote prosperity worn by Daniel Day-Lewis)
- Red fedora is wickedly and stunningly sexy too bad there was no photo to be found, however, I’m sure Johnny Depp has one hidden away somewhere in his treasure trove of fashion items.
- Red blazer is fine but check out the picture slideshow of the red-hot electric blue tuxedo jacket Tom Brady wore to get a look of love and affection from his wife model Gisele Bundchen.
- Red skinny jeans are way too sexy for this article.
- Red shoes, sneakers and boots scream what? Yes, sexy just like Justin Bieber when he wears a camouflage utility jacket with high top red sneakers.
- Red accessories: Scarf, socks, boxers, tee shirts, iphone cover and wallet. You know already what I’m talking about just make sure you stuff your wallet full of clean fresh money from the bank.
More about fashion, love and money check out Gwynne Warner at Ten Thousand Blessings Feng Shui. Let me know how things go with any fashion questions. Hope this was helpful.
Orange red suit
Actor Bradley Cooper arrives at the premiere of Warner Bros. Pictures’ ‘Hangover Part 3’ on May 20, 2013 in Westwood, California wearing red. Looks good even though his red is slightly orange it still works to attract love and prosperity.
Red-hot electric blue tuxedo jacket
Get the look of love like Tom Brady does from his wife Gisele. Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen attend the Costume Institute Gala for the ‘PUNK: Chaos to Couture’ exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 6, 2013 in New York City.
Red striped tie
Red striped tie and reader glasses give actor Brad Pitt a scholarly and sexy professor look. Just a hint of red goes along way to stir up passion and prosperity.
If red ties are not your style a purple one works equally as well to magnetize your aspirations. Actor Daniel Day-Lewis attends the 13th Annual AFI Awards at Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on January 11, 2013 in Beverly Hills, California.
Tiger Woods of the USA acknowledges the gallery after putting for birdie on the second hole during the final round at THE PLAYERS Stadium course at TPC Sawgrass on May 12, 2013 in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. Tiger sports a red polo.
Red high top sneakers
Camouflage utility jacket and red high top sneakers definitely give Justin Bieber the advance. Justin Bieber visits ‘Late Night With Jimmy Fallon’ at Rockefeller Center on February 5, 2013 in New York City.