In a series of poorly-spelled tweets, Roseanne Barr, the socialist actress who advocated beheading rich people during her failed 2012 presidential campaign, called for arming all teenagers and said she wished Trayvon Martin had killed George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer currently on trial for the shooting death of Martin, Breitbart reported Monday.
“[T]oo bad trayvon was unnarmed, or GZ would be the dead one. ARM ALL TEENAGERS! (sic),” she tweeted.
Breitbart said Barr, like many others, had “decided the case on her own” a long time ago.
She also attacked Zimmerman for his weight, calling him a “big fat a**ed person.”
Barr also tweeted what appeared to be a threat of violence.
“[I]f they let him and casey anthony both child killers off, look out florida, (sic)” she added.
This isn’t the first time Barr has injected herself in the case.
While running for president last March, Barr violated Twitter’s rules when she tweeted the home address of George Zimmerman’s parents with apparently little regard for the consequences.
After sending the address to her more than 110,000 followers, she deleted the tweet, claiming she did not understand it “was private not public.”
The Smoking Gun reported:
“But while Barr deleted her original posting, the Zimmerman’s address remains in messages in her Twitter stream. Barr’s original tweet was a retweet of a post by a new Twitter user who appears devoted to disseminating the Zimmerman’s address and phone number, as well as contact information for Joseph Oliver, who has made numerous TV appearances in support of Zimmerman, a friend and former coworker.”
At the time, Barr threatened to tweet the address again.
“If Zimmerman isn’t arrested I’ll [re-tweet] his address again,” she wrote, adding, “maybe go [to] his house myself.”
- CNN airs George Zimmerman’s social security number, personal info on national TV
- Trayvon Martin: Green Party candidate Roseanne Barr tweets Zimmerman address
- Roseanne Barr: Rich should be beheaded if they do not give up wealth
- And Justice for All…Except Zimmerman
- Twitter explodes with death threats against George Zimmerman, white people
- New Black Panther leader in racist rant: ‘I don’t follow American law’
- New Black Panthers threaten to kill white people on Twitter
- ‘Kill Zimmerman’ Twitter account advocates murdering Trayvon Martin shooter
- Video: High school students protesting Trayvon Martin shooting ransack store
- Twitter users issue death threats against Trayvon Martin shooter, Geraldo Rivera
- Black Caucus resolution blames racial bias for Trayvon Martin shooting
- New Black Panther Party poster: George Zimmerman wanted ‘Dead or Alive’
If you like this article, you can follow Joe on Twitter @jnewby1956, visit and like his Facebook page, or subscribe to receive email updates when a new article is published.
For hard-hitting conservative commentary, please visit Joe’s blog, the Conservative Firing Line. You can also find Joe’s articles at Right News Now, Tea Party Tribune, Liberty Unyielding and PolitiCollision.