Now when you bed down at the Shore Hotel, in Santa Monica you can opt to stay in a Wellness Suite. What’s that you ask?
Well the LEED Gold Certified hotel has partnered with local Santa Monica health and wellness brands to create three distinct ocean view suites designed to promote healthy living. “The creation of the Wellness Suites further demonstrates our commitment to the well-being of our guests. Santa Monica is a health-conscious destination and we want to continue to promote a healthier lifestyle by partnering with these like-minded local companies,” says Steve Farzam, COO at Shore Hotel.
Matthew Kenney, the renowned raw chef who opened his first Los Angeles restaurant and Culinary Academy just steps from Shore Hotel, has partnered with the property to create a room that showcases his gourmet, cutting-edge, raw cuisine.
The Matthew Kenney Wellness Suite includes:
- A Matthew Kenney book
- Dinner or lunch for two at M.A.K.E. at Santa Monica Place
- An in-room amenity featuring raw snacks, fresh pressed juices, and other healthy treats
- Another Wellness Suite called Paleta was created by personal Chef Kelly Boyer, who operates afarm-to-table home meal delivery program.
- The Paleta Wellness Suite includes:
- A one-day juice cleanse or one-day meal delivery
Recipes from Chef Kelly Boyer
- An in-room amenity featuring Paleta branded products and healthy lifestyle gear
- Tikkun Spa, a holistic operation close to the hotel created a suite that includes:
- An infrared sauna with detoxifying massage
- A signature scrub treatment
- An in-room amenity featuring organic spa products and other Tikkun Spa offerings
If this sounds like your cup of tea, you need to book a Wellness Suitesat least 72 hours in advance, and can do so by visiting www.shorehotel.com or calling 800.599.1515. The Wellness Suites rates start at $649 and are based on availability. Booking is available until December 31, 2013.
The Shore Hotel is less than two years old and has a distinct following for its eco-friendly style and amazing ocean views. It’s a AAA Four Diamond property highlighted by an open-air, U-shaped design with stainless steel-clad trellis, outdoor living room with pool, cocktail bar and patio dining at Blue Plate Taco. There’s a fitness center, business center, four-level underground parking lot, and proximity to year-everything Santa Monica has to offer. For reservations visit www.shorehotel.com or call 800-599-1515.