Save 30-50% off Kohl’s Derek Lam collection on Tuesday, May 21. Today is the last chance to take advantage of Bonus Buy deals on the newest fashions and accessories for summer. For even more savings, take an extra 30%, 20% or 15% off everything when you use your Kohl’s Charge.
Derek Lam, award-winning designer and celebrity favorite, has made his spring collection for DesigNation available at Kohl’s for a limited time. Inspired by Rio de Janeiro, Lam’s versatile collection melds the best of past and present, transition effortlessly from day into night. With Kohl’s Bonus Buy pricing, the collection is extremely affordable.
Lam’s designs feature blue, black and white in a palette of delectable combinations. By using these colors, new looks can easily be created by mixing matching a few pieces. Derek Lam employs stripes to their fullest, in tops, dresses and shorts. Again, the stripes are a perfect match for solid pants and shirts, offering a plethora of career and casual spring looks.
More Tuesday Bonus Buys include:
- 40-50% off Apt. 9 sportswear for misses, petites and women
- 40-50% off daisy fuentes and AB Studio collection apparel for misses and women
- 40-50% off SOOMA Life + Style sportswear for misses, petites and women
- 30-50% off ELLE, LC Lauren Conrad, Jennifer Lopez and Rock & Republic collection apparel for misses
- 40-50% off Croft & Barrow sportswear for misses, petites and women
- 40-50% off petites’ sportswear from Croft & Barrow, Apt. 9 and SONOMA Life + Style
- 40-50% off Chaps collection apparel for misses, petites and women
- 40-50% off women’s sportswear from Apt. 9
- 40-50% off Nike swimwear separates for misses
- 40% off bras from Lily of France, Playtex 18 Hour, Wonderbra and barely there
- 35-50% off active and fitness wear from Tek Gear and FILA SPORT for misses
- 35-50% off ladies’ sleepwear, loungewear and robes
- 40-50% off shoes and sandals from Croft & Barrow, SONOMA Life + Style, SO and Apt. 9
- 60% off fine and sterling silver jewelry
- 25-40% off Armitron and Citizen Eco-Drive watches
- 30-40% off Candie’s, Lauren Conrad and Mudd fashion jewelry
- 40-50% off Candie’s sunglasses
- 30-50% off Candie’s Susie backpacks and Vanessa flap crossbody bags
- 40-50% off knit and woven tops, sweaters and activewear for juniors
- 35-50% off collections, dresses and dressy bottoms for juniors
- 30-50% off FILA SPORT and Tek Gear athletic apparel for boys
- 40-50% off SO and Mudd apparel for juniors
- 35-50% off SO capris for juniors
The selection is excellent, the looks new and trendy, and the prices amazingly affordable.
To see Kohl’s complete selection of Derek Lam for Designation and Bonus Buys, or to place an order online, please visit Kohl’s website.
Kohl’s is located in Spring Valley at 10136 Two Notch Road, and 120 Harbison Boulevard in Columbia and 5440 Sunset Boulevard in Lexington.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~