7/29/2013, Hellertown, PA: With the release of the ScalesNet-M Software, Maro Elektronik offers innovative solutions to satisfy the more simple requirements of small laboratories all the way up to the complex requirements of mass manufacturers and national institutes. This is made possible through ScalesNet-M’s modular design, managed via a hardlock licensed access to enabled modules. More than 16 years of experiences, derived from input of leading mass manufacturers and mass laboratories, have contributed to develop ScalesNet-M, making it the leading professional and commercially available software for efficient mass calibration.
One of the stringent requirements in quality management is providing certification of traceability to a national standard for all calibrated weights. This can be achieved using ScalesNet-M.
ScalesNet-M supports all quality requirements in mass laboratories, from controlling the calibration schedules for the used reference weights and the used comparators, to the connected data logger and their respective sensors.
The calibration of a customer weight is always embedded into a work order process. This work order process includes all customer and weight parameters, including the shape, marking, material, density etc. These unique weight specific parameters are stored in the ScalesNet-M database, ensuring the traceability of the weight.
Each measurement cycle automatically reads real time climate data and reports all calculated results, including all relevant criteria of the weight at the end of the calibration cycle. The calculations include all uncertainties (conventional mass and true mass), air density, standard deviations of the measurement and more.
All applicable formulas for calculating the weight and the calculation of deviations are described in the online help system of ScalesNet-M.
After generating a printout of the customer certificate, ScalesNet-M archives all calibrated weights. The customer certificates are generated via MS-Word© where all text variables and measurement results are displayed via bookmarks in the desired document positions.
- Calibration of customer weights, any class and values;
- Suitable for all weight cycles in accordance with international guidelines (OIML R111, ASTM E617);
- Dissemination of mass scale for higher class weights (e.g. E1, ASTM class 0 etc.);
- Calculation and evaluation of calibration results in accordance with international guidelines such as OIML, ASTM;
- Base for an accredited measurement laboratory in accordance with DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025;
- Connecting of comparators, load alternators, robots and climate measurement stations from most manufacturers;
- Plausibility test when standard weights and comparators are selected;
- Quick comparison of weights without logging;
- Monitoring, recording and visual presentation of climate data;
- Display of customer and reference weight calibration histories;
- Cycles with and without additional weights and sensitivity weights;
- All weight classes are already integrated – in accordance with OIML R111 and ASTM E617;
- Creation of own weight classes with user defined permissible errors of nominal values;
- Automatic uncertainty calculation for conventional mass and true mass;
- Automatic creation of multilingual, linguistically accurate calibration certificates;
- SQL database structure for customer, weights, balances and calibration data, etc.;
- Administration of user rights with user defined roles(read, edit and administration);
- Automatic generation of inventory lists (balances, climate stations, reference weights);
- Manual input of weighing data for comparators without RS232 connection;
- Statistic functions (number of weights per defined period, useful life of the balance per defined period etc.).
A live demonstration of ScalesNet-M via remote session is available by agreement. For a short period an introductory offer will be available. Please contact our sales department for details.
For additional information visit www.scalesnet-m.com or contact email@example.com
Demo-Clips (requires flash player) are available on our web site.