Sears’ top trends are up to 50% off through Saturday, May 18. During Sears’ Mystery Card Event, Shop Your Way Rewards members can choose 40%, 30% or 25% in points or everyone gets an extra 30%, 20% or 15% off all clothing, Land’s End Shop at Sears, fine jewelry, watches, shoes and sandals and more when you use your Sears card.
Top trends in summer fashion are candy colors, hi-lo hemlines, delicate feminine lace, updated colored and printed denim, and the hottest new combo on the fashion scene, black and white. View the list for some of the hottest summer trends at Sears. These fresh, bright looks assemble to create a complete summer wardrobe that will take you from the office to the pool and then out dining or dancing.
Featured this week is 50% off U.S. Polo Assn. separates for misses and juniors. These bright new casuals are made for mixing and matching tio create myriad coordinating and contrasting casual looks. Try a turquoise, green and black polo with light blue capris for a look that’s as versatile and hard working as you are. Accessorize with a few silver bangles and repeat the silver in metallic sandals.
More savings at Sears includes:
- 50% off U.S. Polo Assn. swimwear for misses and juniors
- U.S. Polo Assn. polos and shorts for misses $9.99 (Reg. $24-$28)
- 40% off bright new spring and summer handbags and wallets
- 50% off Bongo and True Freedom tops and bottoms for juniors
- Covington performance polos for men $12.99 (Reg. $34)
- Arrow cool cotton polos for men $17.99 (Reg. $40)
- Lee regular and relaxed fit jeans for men $27.99 (Reg. $36)
- Haggar Work-to-Weekend pants for men $29.99 (Reg. $39.99)
- Covington men’s shorts $17.99 (Reg. $36)
- Covington men’s pique polos $11.99 (Reg. $24)
- U.S. Polo Assn. men’s polos $19.99 (Reg. $42)
- U.S. Polo Assn. men’s cargo shorts $24.99 (Reg. $56)
- Toughskins mix and match separates for infants and toddlers $5.99 (Reg. $12)
- Toughskins mix and match separates for girls and boys $6.99 (Reg. $14)
- Canyon River Blues women’s sandals $19.99 (Reg. $29.99-$34.99)
- Bongo girls’ wedge sandals $19.99 (Reg. $24.99)
- Up to 80% off all fine jewelry
- Free 12mm pearl earrings with the purchase of a 10mm pearl strand $59.99 (Reg. $249.99)
The selection is excellent, the looks bright and on-trend, and the prices very right for budget-conscious shoppers.
Sears is centrally located at 7201 Two Notch Road in Columbia.
To see Sears’ complete selection of summer trends, or to place an order online, please visit Sears’ website.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~
Warmer temps and longer days have finally arrived – embrace them in the latest styles for summer. Cool, comfortable, and undeniably fashionable, transition through your day feeling fresh and looking your best. Light, pretty dresses and flowing skirts are perfect for the office. Sleeveless button-downs and slim fitting slacks are a must for outdoor lunching and window shopping. However you fill your days this summer, fill them with fun things to wear.
When the sun goes down, make sure you have the right things to wear. Pencil skirts, little black dresses and bustiers are nocturnal necessities for summer. Whether you’re date-night dining or late-night dancing, you’ll look like a perfect 10!
Revel in the freedom of those warm, summer weekends in no-fuss fashion that delivers. Simple but far from boring, the latest styles in casual wear are bright, contemporary and versatile. From non-restrictive tanks and tees to sensible shorts and comfy slip-ons, you’ll find everything you need for a stress-free weekend.
Life’s a Beach!
Whether you’re beach bound or poolside, there are a few essentials you’ll need for successful lounging. For starters, a well-fitted bathing suit goes hand in hand with a cute cover-up. Oversized oval shades with UV protection are super chic (and smart), and a lined tote is a must for towels, flip-flops, snacks and magazines.
As the summer gets underway, your invitations will grow. Don’t be caught off guard without anything to wear. It’s the season for weddings, baby showers, graduations and outdoor parties. Make a great impression in a gorgeous new dress or sharp, tailored suit. Pumps and heels (peep-toes and slingbacks are back!) have lightened up in honor of the season and boast beautiful patent finishes in taupe, bone and navy.