From schooling to adulthood, it is always important for a woman to be prepared for spending the night with a new guy she digs.
Sleeping over with your current boo ( person you’re dating) can be both exciting and nerve wrecking.
It doesn’t matter if you’re literally sleeping over or you two love birds decide to get down until the cops come knocking, you have to be ready to get up in the morning as the woman you and your man can be proud of post-spending the night.
From my experience with dating, It is best to pack a night cap bag so you won’t look crazy out in public. Remember, when you wake up the sun and people will be out. You’ll be very visible.
This means you don’t want to be caught outdoors in:
- Your clothes from the night before. That’s the walk of shame in a nut shell.
- Mismatching hand bags and outfits.I once decided to wear a bright yellow dress with a stripe Victoria Secret Bag. My guy told me that it looked fine because I’m a trend setter. All I can say is never again.
- Your dude’s clothes. You’re a lady, not a dude.
As for hygiene, always smell good. Your booty should not be stinky. Your vagina should not smell like sex or your dude’s penis ( yes,sometime his distinctive smell will last a day or so on you no matter how good of a shower or bath you take).
I highly recommend taking a shower with your man and let him help you clean yourself, especially your vagina. Teach him how to properly clean your vagina with you. It’s important for both of you that your vagina is healthy as possible. There’s nothing worse than a funky, nasty vagina. It’s only acceptable for lame guys who just want to smash. Remember, you’re trying to keep your man and keep him happy when it comes to giving your oral sex. Keep it clean. Keep it groomed.
Prior to coming over you should shave your lady parts ( vagina, arm pits and legs). Shower or take a bath before you see your man always. Exfoliate. Moisturize. And most importantly wear clean under garments that are sexy and classy. I’m a huge fan of pin ups, baby doll tops, bras with good quality bra straps. Note,men love undoing bras.
Even if you think you maybe staying, you should have the following items handy in your night cap bag:
- A tooth brush , mouthwash and mints/gum. Nobody has time for a stank ass mouth during the night or morning sex.
- Bring an extra pair of underwear. That way you can go straight to your next destination – work, a family gathering or a day out with friends. Clean panties are a must! Never forget fresh panties ever! Without clean panties, you will feel absolutely gross.
- A hair brush and comb. Some guys don’t have all the stuff you use for your hair. And trust me,your hair is going to look a hot mess from rolling in the hay with your man. He may even tug your hair gently…so be prepared.
As for feeling anxious about whether he hears you snore…or perhaps fart in your sleep, know that your man isn’t perfect and he might be doing the same.
If you really are concerned about sleeping next to him, give him a workout before bed. He’ll fall right to sleep and you can cuddle on his chest. Trust me, if he likes you…he will be happy to hear you snore and even hear your stomach growl at the same time.
Most importantly, don’t be afraid to cuddle and don’t be afraid to tell him it’s time to go about your day. You’re a busy woman. You’re independent. You’re empowering to your community.
Let him know how great of a superwoman you are. If you can squeeze in breakfast, so be it but don’t delay your plans for the day just to linger at his place. You can do that another time when it works for both of your schedules.
Live.Learn. Connect with him. And more importantly don’t critique his way of life. His personal space should always be respected and you should always thank him for the time he places aside to connect with you.
For more dating tips follow me on Facebook and subscribe to my Fromgirltogirl.com blog.