Cruise night kicking off in June:
· Monday, June 3rd – Elma Town Grill Cruise Night (6650 Clinton St. in Elma) starting at 5 p.m. through August 26th
Cruise nights continuing in June:
· Mondays – Canalside Creamery Cruise Night (Webster St. in N. Tonawanda) from 6 to 9 p.m.
· Mondays – Lockport Monday Cruise Night at Ida Fritz Park (Main and Transit Sts. In Lockport) from 6 to 9 p.m.
· Tuesdays – Pautler’s Cruise Night (6343 Transit Rd. in Clarence) – 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
· Wednesdays– Billy Baroo’s Classic Car and Bike Cruise Night (Wehrle Golf Dome, 8230 Wehrle Dr. in Williamsville) from 4 p.m. until dark
· Wednesdays – Texas Roadhouse Cruise (900 Young St. in Tonawanda) starting at 4:30 p.m.
· Wednesdays – WYRK Cruise Night at Elegant Builders Raceway Park (formerly Dunn Tire Raceway Park)
· Thursdays – Akron Cruise Night (Main St. in Akron) – 6 to 9 p.m.
Car shows in June:
· Friday, June 7th – Cheektowaga Crabapple Festival Supercruise at Cheektowaga Town Park on Harlem Rd. from 5 to 9 p.m.
· Saturday and Sunday, June 8th and 9th – Merritt Estate Winery (King Rd. in Forestville) Strawberry Festival Cruise-In, Saturday from noon to 10 p.m. and the Sunday noon to 6 p.m.
· Friday, June 14th – Dave Smith Ford (4045 Transit Rd. in Clarence) Supercruise from 4 to 8 p.m.
· Saturday, June 15th – German Festival VW Bug Fest car show at the Buffalo-Niagara Heritage Village (formerly the Amherst Museum), 3755 Tonawanda Creek Rd. in Amherst from noon to 5 p.m.
· Sunday, June 16th – Clutch Artists Father’s Day Spring-A-Rama, benefitting the Variety Kids Telethon, at Main-Transit Fire Hall, 6777 Main St. in Williamsville. Registration runs from 9 a.m. to noon, and awards will be handed out at 5 p.m.
· Sunday, June 23rd – All Fords Day and Mustang Club of America Regional Mustang Show, benefitting Mercy Flight, at Eastern Hills Mall, 4545 Transit Rd. in Clarence. Registration is from 8 to 11 a.m., and the show runs from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
· Saturday and Sunday, June 29th and 30th – Niagara 2013 Auto Swap Meet and Car Show at the Niagara County Fairgrounds, Rt. 78 in Lockport. The show and the swap meet are open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. both days.
Check out all of Paula’s Buffalo Examiner columns:
· Buffalo Events
· Buffalo Sports Travel
· Buffalo Travel
· Buffalo Gardening
· Buffalo Baking
· Buffalo Motorsports
Follow Paula on:
· Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance
· Twitter – @paulat14
· Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
· Flickr – PaulaThompsonFreelance
Contact Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org