Philly singles should be sure to check out the many concerts in the park being held in the Tri-State area. What better way to celebrate the summer than to head on outside, experience nature, and enjoy a concert under the stars.
Grab a lawn chair, a cold drink, sit back and enjoy the music. Get out in the fresh air, listen to your favorite tribute band, make new friends, and rock on.
You just never know who you will meet or run into at one of these concerts One thing is for sure, if you are there and meet someone new, your love of music will help to break the ice and provide an easy conversation starter.
Most events are free.
Listed below are some great places to check out:
- Center City – Lunch with a Side of Music
- Pennypack Park – 6:30 or 7 p.m. Wednesday nights
- Penns Landing Festival Pier
- 40th Street Summer Music Series
- Mann Music Center (see site for cost)
- Masons Mill Park – Concert Gazebo, 3500 Masons Mill Road, Huntingdon Valley, PA – 6:30 p.m. Sunday
- Plymouth Township – 7 p.m. Wednesday nights. Click on events and search for concerts.
- Bensalem – TD Bank Events – 7 p.m. Wednesdays, $5
- Bristol – Sunday
- Langhorne – 7:00 p.m. on the corner of Maple and Bellevue Ave
- New Hope Lambertville – Friday night fireworks
- Yardley – Friday Night unWINEd – Fridays from 6 to 9 p.m., FREE admission!
- Perkasie Summer Concert Series – 7 – 9 p.m. Wednesdays
- Washington Crossing – Crossing Vineyard Summer Wine & Music Series – Fridays – check website for cost
- Media – Blues
- Camden County, NJ – Camden County Presents
- Mercer County Park – Freedom Festival – sponsored by WPST June 29 from 3 p.m. – 11 p.m. – Free admission, food, beer and wine gardens, crafters, vendors, live music, fireworks & more.
Check out additional events listed at Philadelphia Happenings and be sure to subscribe to the Philadelphia Happenings Newsletter.