Target’s must-have back to school styles start at only $5 through Saturday, August 3. This is the perfect opportunity for parents to get the most for their back to school dollars. Whether your children like the hottest new fashion trends or need classic school uniforms, you’ll find them all on sale at Target.
Featured are bays’ Cherokee cross-dye tees, screen tees or Ultimate polos for $5. Girls’ Cherokee camis, long and lean tanks, polos and Ultimate tees are also only $5. Choose your favorite bright stripes, graphics, polka dots or prints to pair with Cherokee denim, sale priced at $10, for myriad mix and match looks.
Boys will like wide striped tees with black boot-cut straight denim and canvas casual shoes.
Girls can set the fashion standard in a bright coral tee with leopard print skinny jeans or a turquoise and black stripe cami with indigo skinny jeans, Complete the look with embellished ballet flats, multiple slim gold and silver bangles and a bright headband.
More back to school must-haves include:
- Girls’ Cherokee graphic tees or ¾ sleeve tees $8
- Girls’ Cherokee cardigans or chambray shirts $14
- Boys’ Cherokee woven shirts $12
- Boys’ Cherokee baseball tees $8
- Boys’ Cherokee cargo shorts $12
- Kids’ Cherokee school uniform Ultimate polos or girls’ fashion polos $5
- Kids’ Cherokee school uniform scooters, shorts pr pants $12
- BOGO 50% off toddler boys’ and girls’ licensed shoes
- BOGO 50% off girls’ and toddler girls’ fashion athletic shoes
- BOGO 50% off Girls’ and toddler girls; fashion flats
- BOGO 50% off girls’ and toddler girls’ boots
- BOGO 50% off boys’ and toddler boys’ canvas casuals
- BOGO 50% off C9 by Champion boys’ and girls’ athletic shoes
- Over 200 exclusive backpack styles $12-$49
Mark your calendars: Plan to shop at Target from August 2-4 for tax-free back to school in South Carolina. For the full list of qualifying clothing and footwear, visit Target.com/taxholiday.
Visit Target.com/dailydeals every day this week to find great deals on back to school, back to campus and back to work. This is where thrifty shoppers will find the best deals of all!
To save an extra 5% every day, use Target’s REDcard. There are also member benefits and rewards. If you choose to shop online, shipping is always free with your REDcard. Find out more and apply today.
To see Target’s complete selection of back to school sales or to place an order online, please visit Target’s website.
Target is located at 6090 Garner’s Ferry Road, 10204 Two Notch Road and 134 Harbison Boulevard in Columbia.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~