Just after 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday, May 21, 2013, a construction crane collapsed on a passing car on State Route 109 in Gallatin, Tennessee. The crane was being used to construct a new bridge spanning the Cumberland River when it fell on a car driven by Lebanon resident Carroll Williams, narrowly missing the two occupants, who were hospitalized with minor injuries. TDOT spokesperson Deanna Lambert said the impact of the crane created a hole about 3 feet deep and 5 feet wide.
- Click SUBSCRIBE at top of page and receive FREE subscription for updates from author
Per the Zetas of ZetaTalk, cranes are susceptible to the Earth Wobble because they are not built to tip sideways during operation. The Earth Wobble has increased dramatically during the month of May, as has the number of cranes tipping over in locations around the world. The collapses coincide with the continuous shaking shown on USGS heliplots (charts), a clear indication of the increasing force of the Earth Wobble.
Other global crane collapses in just a two week period in May include:
- • (May 16) India crane crash in the Alandur area of Chennai
- • (May 16) New Zealand ship crane collapse on a logging ship at the Port of Tauranga
- • (May 13) Canada crane tips over in Ontario on the site of new court house in Thunder Bay
- • (May 8) Switzerland Alpine crane rolled over the edge of road and slide down mountain
- • (May 8) Norway 500 ton crane overturned on wind farm in Fitjar south of Bergen
- • (May 6) China crane collapse on construction site across from the airport in Avenida Wai Long in Taipa
- • (May 06) New York crane collapse in Canarsie traps worker beneath the bucket.
- • (May 4) USA, Ohio fatal crane boom collapse kills two in Perry south of Akron
Also in the month of May, not only have trains derailed, bridges and buildings collapsed, and sinkholes opened, but earthquake swarms and volcanic activity have increased daily in keeping with the exponentially increasing Earth Wobble.These events are written up in individual articles.
(Read: “Sinkhole epidemic continues worldwide, in only 5 days in May: Brace yourself!” and “Is an epidemic of train derailments in 2-week period coincidence? Hardly!”)
Coincidence? As can be seen in the slideshow, there is no end in sight. Expect an upsurge of events of this type.
Get ready. Planet X is almost here. Feel free to post your comments below.