“The vintage charm of The Grand Historic Venue really lets guests experience Baltimore’s history,” says James LoBosco, managing director of Tremont Suites Hotel & Grand Historic Venue.
Whether it’s planning for weddings, meetings, lunches, or parties, every event is given special attention The Grand Historic Venue. You should know event attendees needing hotel accommodations can enjoy the comfort of the Tremont Suites Hotel soon to be rebranded as Embassy Suites Baltimore Downtown, which is conveniently located adjacent to the Grand Historic Venue.
The luxurious all-suites hotel promises to provide amenities to include: two-room suites with a separate living area, private bedroom, and wet bar; free wireless internet; free cooked-to-order breakfast; an atrium, fitness center, and 24/7 complimentary business center.
Check out some little known facts about The Grand Historic Venue:
- Built in 1866, the Grand Historic Venue, Baltimore’s acclaimed luxury event space, continues to be one of the city’s finest landmarks.
- Awarded five stars from The Knot and WeddingWire, the venue offers a one-of-a-kind setting for a wedding, as well as a social gathering, seminar, or business conference.
- The building, which served as the headquarters for the Maryland Freemason for more than 130 years, was acquired by the Tremont Suite Hotels in 1998 and underwent a $27 million renovation in 2006.
- Since restoring to its original grandeur and reopening to the public, the Grand Historic Venue now features 45,000 square feet of meeting space and 19 individually restored banquet rooms.
- The beauty of its interior design serves as one of the biggest draws to the French and Italian Renaissance-inspired property. Among its five floors of meetings spaces, no two rooms are alike.
- Rooms of note include the Marble Room, a distinguished ballroom space featuring stained-glass windows circa 1866, and the Roman Strada, a room inspired by the interior of an Egyptian tomb and decorated with murals depicting common themes from antiquity.
- For those looking for a more dramatic look, the Corinthian Room offers a grand ballroom space adorned with soaring chandeliers, gilded columns, and cutting-edge technology offerings.
- The Grand Historic Venue is at the top of its game for catering services. Known for exquisite presentation and tasty fare, the elegant banquet space offers supreme cuisine to complement any conference or social event. Menus can be customized to fit the scope, size, or budget of the event.
For more information about holding an event at the Grand Historic Venue, please call 443.573.8444 or click here.