This article addresses the some of the best concealers to use on the face, which provides a flawless photo ready look. Let’s explore some of the best concealers.
What do concealers do? Concealer-cosmetic defined-A concealer is a type of makeup used to mask dark circles, age spots, large pores, and other small blemishes visible on the skin. It is like foundation, but thicker and used to hide different pigmentation by blending the imperfection into the surrounding skin tone. It is normally applied after primer, but before foundation and used on the face.
My top 5 concealers based on price
- e.l.f. Studio Maximum Coverage Concealer-oil free
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- L’Oreal True Match Super Blendable Concealer, $8.95
- Rimmel London Match Perfection Skin Tone Adapting Concealer
- COVERGIRL Queen Collection Natural Hue Concealer
Top brand quality concealers-over $20
- Bobbi Brown Concealer
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche E’clat Radiant Touch
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer
My favorite theatrical concealers–
- Ben Nye– Ben Nye’s most popular neutralizers, such as Mellow Yellow, to cover redness, plus four additional full-sized shades to disguise and blend away face and body imperfections.
- Mehron Pro Color Ring Concealer- The creamy formula of this Concealer guarantees maximum coverage. The five colors can be blended to accommodate every skin tone. This Concealer is an essential tool for any Makeup Artist when applying makeup for photo shoots, music videos, film work or theater makeup.
- Color Tration– This concealer makeup is a cover up for conditions like vitiligo, melasma, scars, under eye circles, birthmarks and is perfect as a leg makeup for cover up of spider veins. Our concealer makeup is also the first liquid cover makeup in a pump bottle and it goes on neatly with a camouflage makeup brush.
- Graftobian Makeup
- Cinema Secrets-Ultimate Foundation Palette
Tips for using concealers 1). Avoid using concealers where wrinkles or fine lines are prominent, the product may settle into the lines making wrinkles or imperfections more noticeable.
2). For the most lasting affect with the use of concealers, use a press powder or translucent powder to set the concealer provide a matte affect.