On July 30th, according to a blog post on their site, Ubisofts’ “The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot” will be hosting another open house from today until August 6th. This means that players can download the client and freely log into the game and play it without having to pay.
In other situations, while the game is in beta, players can either register or pay, a minimum of $10, to gain immediate access to the game.
Here are the rules taken right from the site:
– Anyone can participate in the Open House event between July 30th 10am EST (3pm GMT) and August 6th 5:59pm EST (10:59pm GMT)
– If you sign-up during the Open House event timing, you will get in immediately.
– If you are waiting for a closed beta key or have participated in a previous Open House, you will be sent an Open House invitation during the day of July 30th.
– If you are already playing in the closed beta, you can participate simply by logging in the game as usual.
– By registering or being invited to the Open House event, you will also be added to our closed beta registration list. Please note: This does not guarantee permanent access to the closed beta once the Open House event has ended.
– At the end of the Open House event, all those who did not already have access to the closed beta will have their game access locked, but their account and progression will be saved.
– If you want to stay in the game beyond the Open House event timing, you can purchase any Double O pack at any time during and after the event. Otherwise, we will inform you on other upcoming events where you will have priority access.
In addition to the open house, the game is also having a contest for everyone who joins and has been playing. “Unleash the Chickens” calls for the occupants of Opulencia to defeat 10 million chickens during the open house. These chickens can be found in the following castles: Chicken HQ and Chicken Shack. If the goal is reached, the chicken will become available as a castle defense to all players.
“The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot” is a straight forward dungeon crawler. In a land called “Opulencia”, you are the owner of one of many castles in the land. However, you require a security system in order to keep other castle owners out and away from your stash. In order to do this, your realtor suggests hiring some of the local inhabitants to help guard your castle. The only catch is in order to hire them you need to raid the other castles to raise the funds needed.
The game is currently only available for the PC.
That’s it for now. If you have a comment, then sound off below in the comment section. If you’d like, you can e-mail BGExaminer@hotmail.com with any direct questions. Also, if you like what you’re reading and want more then click on the “like” and subscribe button. Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter @simeoncortezano.