Important news for those attending Wednesday’s AmericanaramA concert at the Fiddler’s Green Amphitheare in Englewood, Colorado: Showtime has been moved to 5 p.m.
Here’s the announcement from the AmericanaramA Festival of Music site:
- Showtime Now 5:00 PM in Englewood, CO
- July 31, 2013
- The showtime for the AmericanaramA Fesitval of Music at Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre on Wednesday, July 31 has been moved to 5:00 PM. Doors will open at 4:00 PM.
- Set times for Wednesday’s show have been announced.
- Doors open: 4:00 PM
- Ryan Bingham: 5:00 PM
- My Morning Jacket: 5:45 PM
- Wilco: 7:25 PM
- Bob Dylan & his Band: 9:05 PM
- Tickets are available for purchase here or at the Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre Box Office, Fillmore Auditorium Box Office, online at ticketmaster.com or call 800-745-3000.
- Ticket prices are $90.00 GA PIT, $90.00, $65.50, & $50.00 RES and $36.00 GA LAWN.
- For VIP Box Seats, call (303) 837-1024.
In other news:
Below is an update for the July 27 show, now with more detailed information on My Morning Jacket’s set, which included covers of the Rolling Stones’ “Waiting On A Friend” in honor of Mick Jagger’s 70th birthday the previous night, the only AmericanaramA date the band did not play, and “Oh! Sweet Nuthin’” by the Velvet Undergound.
For the Stones’ cover, My Morning Jacket had a little help from Taylor & Griffin Goldsmith from Dawes (who opened for Dylan earlier this year back in the Robillard era), while the Lou Reed compostiton was perforrmed with special guest Matthew Houck from Phosphorescent.
Wilco also covered Doug Sahm’s “Give Back the Key to My Heart,” and performed the first full band version of “Solitaire.”
Accordong to JamBase, Ryan Bingham’s fiddle player Richard Bowden sat in with Wilco during part of their set, with the whole band joining in for “California Stars.”
Set lists below courtesy setlist.fm, AmericanaramA, Bob Dylan, and Bob Links.
Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ, USA: Jul 27, 2013
My Morning Jacket:
- Evil Urges
- Master Plan
- I’m Amazed
- Waiting on a Friend (The Rolling Stones cover) (with Taylor & Griffin from Dawes)
- Oh! Sweet Nuthin'(The Velvet Underground cover) (with Matthew Houck from Phosphorescent)
- Victory Dance
- Wordless Chorus
- Via Chicago
- Solitaire (full-band live premiere)
- Poor Places
- Art of Almost
- I Am Trying to Break Your Heart
- Impossible Germany
- Passenger Side (with Richard Bowden)
- Forget the Flowers (with Richard Bowden)
- Give Back the Key to My Heart (Doug Sahm cover) (with Richard Bowden)
- California Stars (with Ryan Bingham’s band)
- The Late Greats (with Richard Bowden)
- Heavy Metal Drummer
- I’m the Man Who Loves You
- Dawned on Me
- Dreamer in My Dreams
Bob Dylan (with Colin Linden):
- Things Have Changed
- Love Sick
- High Water (For Charley Patton)
- Soon After Midnight
- Early Roman Kings
- Tangled Up In Blue
- Duquesne Whistle
- She Belongs To Me
- Beyond Here Lies Nothin’
- A Hard Rain’s A-Gonna Fall
- Blind Willie McTell
- Simple Twist Of Fate
- Summer Days
- All Along The Watchtower //
- Ballad Of A Thin Man
New fans of Linden may want to check out his project, BARK, a.k.a. Blackie and the Rodeo Kings.
And for those still keeping score, we finally have My Morning Jacket’s set list from Virginia Beach, courtesy of MMJ:
AmericanaramA July 24, 2013: Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach
- It Beats 4 U
- Outta My System
- Slow Slow Tune
- Wonderful (The Way I Feel)
- Off The Record
- I’m Amazed
There are only four more AmericanaramA concerts left, as the musicians all head out west toward the California stars.
Keep up with Bob Dylan Examiner news. Just click on Subscribe above, or follow @DylanExaminer on Twitter. Harold Lepidus also writes the Performing Arts column for usedview.com. Thanks for your support.