The 3rd Annual Northwest Ohio Natural Hair & Beauty Expo is taking place this October in Toledo, Ohio! With more workshops and vendors, the natural hair community will be able to have access to the area’s resources under one roof!
Whether it is a natural hair service, fashion, accessories or products, anyone who attends this year’s expo will be able to try something new and see some of their favorites! Workshops this year will include:
- Wholistic health and the beauty supply business with NaTyscha Pickett from Phoenix, Arizona. Get information on how to develop a healthy lifestyle and about her business AZA Beauty Supply.
- Natural Hair Education with Sheila Everette Hale, Founder of Everette’s Natural Hair Academy and Salon in Detroit, Michigan. Learn from the MidWest’s Natural Hair Pioneer who has over 35 years of experience in natural hair care, education and a healthy lifestyle. You will learn the importance of being formerly educated in natural hair care and how it can strengthen African American traditions as well as helping develop a niche in the hair care industry.
- Healthy Skin Care with Alicia Richardson Mells, who will share the proper way to cleanse and care for the delicate skin on the face and around the eyes while showing techniques on successful make up application for any occasion.
- The Fitness Circle with Darius Hall, certified fitness trainer and coach. Come and learn how food affects our health and how to develop a realistic workout regimen.
- Kids natural hair care with Megan Davis, expo founder. Learn the basics in ouch free kids hair care, styles and maintenance tips in a fun way! Hands on skills and demonstrations will complete this workshop!
- Extreme Couponing with The Frugalicious Diva and Tasha Davis is a fun class that shows you how to make everyday shopping a rewarding experience. Learn how to start using coupons, rules and terms and how to get FREE stuff!
- Black hair science with Shani Watson of Elemental Salon and products. Come and learn about the chemistry of African American Hair and how to select products and services that suit your needs.
For any age and any stage of one’s natural journey, there is a chance to learn for everyone who attends this year! If you have your health in order, but want to get better hair care or if your hair is in order and you want more education on a healthier lifestyle, The Northwest Ohio Natural Hair & Beauty Expo is for you!
To learn how to participate in the Expo please visit www.thenaturalexpo.com or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vendors, Sponsors, Performers and Volunteers are wanted!