Pornography is big business, your money matters and not you. Most woman find is ridiculous to be involved in “absurd trash.” It’s an addictive deadly game that difficult to stop and can have serious effects on you and your loved ones, just like gambling or drugs. Your mind is used against you and specific marketing tactics are used to openly pursue women to involve you into daily addict use. Younger and younger women are getting addicted. It happens little by little, over time.
If it’s a unlawful to sell cigarettes or advertise to those underage, the same should be said for sex
One of the biggest enticers of younger women to the world of pornography is the image of Hugh Hefner 82 in a burgundy robe with two 19-year-old girls/ young women, its creepy and pathetic, it’s advertising. It’s just how bizarre the pornography industry is, and the toxic and perverse, growing acceptance of level 1 sexual addiction is in our culture.
Men are from Mars and women are from Venus
The same tactics that lure men into daily use do not work on women, and the business of pornography knows it. The have seminars and conferences and studies done on what women will tolerate and take part in. Keep your wits about you take the time to find other healthy forms of release sexually, and mentally and physically. Your health, bank account, and those who love you are depending on you. Just because the pornography industry is also run by women doesn’t make it any less destructive on your body, mind and soul.
Can you avoid it
1. The key sense for women isn’t vision, it’s many, ever-changing, things, and many tactics are used to draw you in, it begins with visual stimuli and increases.
2. Women do not focus on body parts the way men do, the female mindbody is on the whole experience, in what looks like relationship sex, where partners engage in what looks like love, tenderness, romance or communication.
3. Men want casual, impersonal sex. The female will be shown what looks like caring loving foreplay.
4. Aggression and domination do not appeal to women; consideration for the woman is involved.
5. Porn based on mutual consent, luring women into a word they were formerly repulsed by.
6. It’s more of a “soap opera/romance novel” sex for a decoy.
7. Chat rooms and groups of informal people who talk by typing messages. Other people can eavesdrop on the conversation and interject any time they wish. This is seen as competition for the woman, and she ups her game to keep the man or woman talking to just her.
8. The next step is to get the woman into a private chat room to avoid other parties and the money increases with each step.
9. The internet chat room is a place where women feel they can engage in “innocent conversations with men, develop relationships, express their emotions, and become part of a community that understands them.” They develop innocent relationships which deepen quickly. Addicted to cybersex chat. The chat room is designed to get into your bank account. The men and women working the chat room are not your friends, they are high power sales men and women and they swarm on you like vultures.
10. Before the woman realizes it she has achieved artificial intimacy, she believes to be superior to her marriage or boyfriend, and is no longer satisfied by the relationship or sex. All behind a shield of anonymity that lends itself to full disclosure, she thinks she’s involved in the ultimate relationship, but it costs money and time, and the conversations are bold and explicit.
There is nothing romantic r convenient about it. What feels like comfort, solace and acceptance or hard-core sales ploys. You wouldn’t listen to a telemarketer calling your house wanting a relationship with you and your credit card number. But you think because you pursued it to a point, and then in return he or she pursued (or so it looks) you its relationship, that costs thousands of dollars.
It’s a faceless community, and it’s not the place you want to be. Safe Sex? Your email will be inundated with adult s offers, designed to entice you into other “safe places” for women, they will suggest you try this site of that one. The relentless pounding on your door never ends. You up your time spent on the internet, you spend more and more money, and your real relationships are gone.
1. Ignore comments that invalidate the seriousness of your involvement. “Boys will be boys.” “All guys are into porn.” Talk to people who recognize this is not real or what you need in your life.
2. Beware of comparing fantasy to reality. Comparing yourself to someone who prostitutes themselves? Women worry their husband or boyfriend will never be pleased by them again because they can’t break away from the gorgeous picture, it’s a picture, and it’s not the sexual idea. It’s sexual brokenness, it’s a disconnected soul. It’s advertising, and it works or porn industry wouldn’t use it. Men the same goes for you and you.
3. Clarify your motivation. Is it just curiosity? Is it mood-altering, a way to avoid loneliness, or a way of escape, using because your man is using and says it’s the thing to do or enlivens your relationship? No it doesn’t. Genuine contact, intimacy and full-blooded connection in relationship is what you need and what is real, and doesn’t go after your pocketbook, it doesn’t take you away from your family. Take care of yourself.