There are so many smartphones to choose from, and it’s can be confusing to figure out which one suits a user best. For those who desire top tier smartphone to maximize their needs, impress friends and family, and make life easier in order to have more time to enjoy the longer summer days, then continue reading.
Below are some great smartphone choices (in alphabetical order) to meet every user’s special smartphone needs:
- Blackberry Z10 – The Blackberry Z10 is perfect for Blackberry lovers (you all know who you are – especially those who have been devoted to the Blackberry ever since the BB 850 that launched in the late ’90s). The Blackberry Z10, highly regarded for its famous keyboard (the on-screen keyboard is outstanding) and Hub is perfect for the business minded, and all those who are very focused on work. The improved, reinvented BlackBerry Z10 has improved features and apps that perform great together (like peanut butter and jelly, coffee and cream, cookies and milk, sushi and saki, steak and potatoes — well, you get the main idea). The Z10 has fast connections and is known for Blackberry’s renowned security (we all know how vital security is in the world of the internet world). What’s great about the Z10 is that its Hub allows you to access inbox from any app, while you’re working, and the keyboard reconfigures itself according to users’ individual typing habits. Many users prefer this over the iPhone and those who tried the Blackberry Playbook, also choose it over the iPad and other tablets, because it’s not only affordable, but users don’t need to pay extra for data service! The best feature of the PlayBook is that it enables users to connect it to the internet via wifi or connect it via tethering to a BlackBerry smartphone, such as the Z10. Your BlackBerry smartphone and Blackberry PlayBook form a super bond, as the devices go hand in hand. With the PlayBook, there’s no need to spend extra money for a data plan (this can save users $14.99, $29.99 or $49.99 a month depending on type of data plan), because you can browse the internet, access email via a Blackberry smartphone with the innovative BlackBerry Bridge application! .
- HTC One – The HTC One was born just a couple of months ago in April of this year, and has impressed a lot of smartphone users. Many smartphone gurus prefer it over to the iPhone 5, and feels it has competition with the outstanding Samsung Galaxy S4! Its ultra-pixel camera is truly amazing, as it takes very bright and colorful pictures even in dim light, while touch spot focus is instantaneous and very, very fast. The HTC One screen depicts natural colours and very bright, thanks to its IPS screen. HTC BoomSound has Beats Audio which produces real, rich sound (like you’re listening to a stereo). Also, it can create movies from the photo and video library, complete with soundtrack, so this is an attractive feature, along with its Beats BoomSound. The HTC One is regarded as the top contender to the S4. Many users prefer the simpler HTC One (some users simply don’t want information overload) with its aluminium rear body over the S4 with its plastic rear body, because some users don’t need sensor-based tools and cool gadgety features the S4 is renowned for.
- Nokia Lumia 920 – The Lumia 920 smartphone is perfect for all those who love Nokia phones, because it’s the best Windows Phone that enables users to enjoy the best of the best that Nokia and Microsoft Windows have to offer! It comes in an assortment of colors perfect for the summer (yellow, cyan, red, white, black and gray), has lots of great accessories to choose from, such as headphones (the Nokia Purity Stereo in-ear headphones are a must-have), wireless charging devices, speakers, cases/covers, HERE Maps and apps. Lumia 920’s screen has gorilla glass, its body is built solid and feels very durable, and can withstand a fall or two. Its pureview camera is amazing, because it can take clear photos even in low light and night time. Its optical image stabilization (OIS) feature is even more impressive, because it takes clear and still videos even when the photographer’s hand’s shaking. The Lumia 920 got the Engadget Awards – Readers’ Choice, Smartphone of the Year for 2012. It’s loaded with Windows Phone 8, so you’ll get the best of both worlds from Nokia and Microsoft Windows!
– For more first time smartphone or mature users, such as, senior citizens who aren’t interested in apps-overload and games, who just want an easy to use smartphone without too much going on (but also want to take advantage of the amazing new Windows Phone OS), then check out the Nokia Lumia 822 (exclusive to Verizon)! This is great, feasible and sturdy phone (dropped it by accident a few times already) that enables users to get on track on on the nation’s largest 4G LTE network, listen to streaming music, read news and get alerts about traffic delays (we all know how insane traffic can get during the summer). It has good call quality, good battery life, an excellent camera that takes great pictures and Windows Phone 8 will spoil any user (especially those who have Windows 8 on their computer/laptop), especially for first time smartphone users. It’s powerful, fast, has useful apps (unlike the iPhone, which is a relief for many smartphone users).
- Motorola Droid HD – This android smartphone looks very sharp and sleek with its thin body, is highly regarded for its 24 hour battery life! A single charge for the Droid HD powers up for 24 hours of performance, which is perfect for those who will be out enjoying the longer summer days. You can view up to seven hours of YouTube HD shows, listen to 20 hours of streaming music, or surf the web on 4G LTE for 6 hours, so you can go about your day, without having to worry about batteries. It has 4.7″ HD display that is clear and vibrant, as if you’re looking at a HDTV! The Droid HD feels smooth, but not slippery at all, so users can have a secure grip. There’s a splash resistant coating on the Droid Razr HD (you can’t dunk it in water), so if it gets wet in the rain or if it gets splashed by a glass of water, the device will be be ok. The Droid HD is the most feasible of all three Droid Razr’s because it’s bigger, has more battery life and storage space than the Droid Razr M, and not as thick and heavy as the Droid Razr Maxx HD. The Razr HD is a great choice, amongst all three devices, due to its microSD option and has great battery life.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 – This amazing smartphone, Galaxy S4, was launched March of this year, has been on top of everyone’s wish list ever since! The S4 is really like a companion, because it does so much for you – all you have to do is command it what to do (LOVE S4’s new features such as but not limited to Air Gesture, Smart Scroll, S Health, S Translator). Yes, that’s right, it’s all true! While you’re multi-tasking (ie., eating lunch, feeding baby, on a conference call, driving, etc.), this phone can send text messages/emails for you, and answers your call, with just a tilt of your wrist/swipe of your hand. Its dual camera allows the photographer to be included in the picture as well, and can record messages to be embedded into the photo. It can translate nine languages, so you can order your favorite food and ask for directions, while you travel overseas. Samsung offers storage, by including a microSD memory card slot (S4’s memory card slot is under the plastic battery cover), which is easier and less expensive to upgrade storage. After Samsung’s incredible SIII and Note II (the amazing phone/tablet two-in-one) came out, many users can’t imagine how Samsung can get any better, till the inception of the S4. Also, many Samsung enthusiasts who tried the new Galaxy Note 8 tablet are so addicted to it, that they are tempted not to go back to touchpad typing. Many even prefer the Galaxy Note 8 over the iPad mini, because taking notes on the Note 8 is so easy and fast and viewing apps simultaneously on the screen is a plus, thanks to its multi-view option!