Job seekers, if you haven’t explored Denver/Boulder-area jobs on CareerBuilder yet, go take a look before you plan next week’s job hunt activities. Right now, the three employers posting the largest numbers of open positions are Petco (with 178 positions), DISH (with 118), and Catholic Health Initiatives (with 89). Here is a sampling of the position titles each company is searching to fill:
- Companion Animal Department Manager
- Dog and Cat Department Manager
- Assistant Store Manager
- Grooming Assistant
- Grooming Salon Manager
- Sales Associate
- Aquatics Specialist
- Inventory and Pricing Department Manager
- Customer Advisor Specialist
- Dog Trainer
- Pet Stylist
- and many more.
Petco has openings from Highlands Ranch to Golden to Westminster to Englewood, and lots of locations in between. To see all their positions, click here.
- Reporting Analyst/Developer
- Project Manager
- Enterprise Architect
- Inventory Specialist (part-time)
- Leadership Development Specialist
- Program Manager: Phone and Internet Services
- Supplier Quality Engineer
- Analyst/Developer II
- National Sales Manager: Smart Home Services
- User Experience Researcher and Designer
- Customer Service Operations Analyst
- Manager, Training and Development
- Customer Service Representative
- Financial Analyst
- Operations Analyst
- and more.
DISH has openings in Englewood, Denver, Littleton, and Thornton. Click here to see all of them.
Catholic Health Initiatives
- Applications Supervisor
- Manager, ITS Contracts
- Director, Data Center
- Information Security Engineer
- Senior Recruiting Consultant
- Director, IT/Clinical Applications
- Supply Chain Technical Analyst II
- Vice President, HR Business Practices
- Clinical Informaticist
- Director, Integration Services
- Supervisor, Accounts Payable Support Center
- and more.
CHI’s positions are located in Denver, Englewood, Lakewood, and Littleton. Click here to see them all.
About this Examiner: Kathryn Marion is the award-winning author of GRADS: TAKE CHARGE of Your First Year After College!, the most comprehensive resource for navigating the world of work and independent living after graduation, as well as host of the book’s companion resource site, www.GradsTakeCharge.com. The print edition of GRADS: TAKE CHARGE is available through Amazon and other online booksellers. The e-book edition is available through e-junkie.
Kathryn also coaches students, graduates, and career changers as well as consults with small businesses and aspiring authors.
Follow her other Examiner columns: College to Career and Life After College. And even more articles on SelfGrowth.com.