TV is a great place to see fashion. Numerous female TV characters are wearing fashionable and fabulous clothes each week. Whether it be a great jacket or great dress, you may want to copy their style. You can get a TV character’s look for an affordable price!
Regina Mills, mayor of Storybrooke and famously known as the Evil Queen in the Enchanted Forest may be deliciously evil, but she also has delicious style. Regina is notorious for structured dress silhouettes, powerful colors like black and red, and a little embellishment or detail that makes her look stand out. Her look is perfect for the workplace, but also can be worn on a date with a gentleman that sees the good in her or can be worn arguing in the middle of the street with Emma Swan. Regina’s looks are the definition of sophistication and power.
Here are some of the looks inspired by the character of Regina Mills:
- Faux Leather Laser Cut Sheath Dress for $168.00 from Cache: A dress full of power, this short sleeve ponte sheath dress has laser cut faux leather shoulders and side accents. It is the perfect combination of Regina and the Evil Queen.
- Yellow Colorblock Sheath Dress for $158.00 from Cache: Bold and attention-getting, this cap sleeve ponte sheath dress has yellow, black, and white colorblocking. It also features a belt for waist definition. Regina would definitely wear this while having an argument with Emma over Henry and steal the show!
- Black Collection Cap Sleeve Sheath Dress for $98.00 from The Limited: A dress worthy of a mayor and evil queen, this cap sleeve sheath dress has a boatneck front, a V-shape back, and smooth stretch material for comfort. Throw on some stilettos and a great handbag and you’re as stylish as Regina!
- Ponte Knit Bodycon Dress for $79.90 from The Limited: Sexy and chic, this formfitting ponte dress offers sheer mesh yoke along the neckline for some sexiness and paneled sides with pintucked detailing that really draw attention to the body. It’s perfect for seducing someone or getting your way, Regina style!
- Cotton Stretch Colorblocked Sheath Dress for $99.99 from Ann Taylor: Power never looked so good! This cotton stretch colorblocked dress really stands out in being chic and cool. The sleeveless fit, jewel neckline, and sheath style are standouts. Regina would approve!
- Crossroads Stripe Dress for $99.99 from Ann Taylor: Regina would definitely wear this sexy little dress to get her way. A sleeveless knit dress with bold black and white stripes, a square neckline, cap sleeves, and a jersey waistband detail with a front metal bar accent makes this dress a truly sexy and fierce look.
- Staggered Twill Flounced-Hem Dress for $169.00 from Talbots: Regina would have this dress in her wardrobe for work. This structured dress in a brown two-tone color has a sleeveless style, is in a twill material, features a V-neckline, and has a charming flounced hem. Pair with great pumps and a great bag to get the mayor of Storybrooke look!
- Floral Lace Dress for $199.00 from Talbots: The perfect combination of mayor and working mother meets evil queen, this blood red floral lace dress has a sheath style fit, short sleeves, and a demure fit. It’s the best of both worlds for Regina!
- Mariah Peplum Dress for $129.00 from bebe: Red is a great color for Regina and it can be for you as well! This sexy little red dress has delightful peplum detail, a body conscious fit, and a jaw-dropping sexy open-back. It’s a great dress for date night!
- Asymmetric Cowl Dress for $129.00 from bebe: Even a bad girl like Regina needs a soft and pretty color in her life. This sleeveless dress in a vibrant nautical blue has a stunning cowl neckline and features a leatherette belt for waist definition. The super soft lined fabric is also a plus in this dress. Go from work to play in this bold look.
All these great looks will help you achieve the Regina Mills “Once Upon A Time” look. Sexy, powerful, strong, and bold are just some of the ways to describe these hot looks. Be confident and one tough cookie in these looks, just don’t be an Evil Queen!