As we move through this twenty-first century its hard to justify the continued exploitation of animals used in vivisection. As the human body reacts differently to diseases and pathogens then other species, there is no true correlation between each unique animal and Homo sapiens. No amount of insipid, sugary double talk and toothy bedazzling smiles can change this basic fact. In reality, animal research has diminished the ability and success of scientist seeking to explore medical anomalies.
Not only is vivisection flawed but is has been alleged there is at least “50 deadly consequences of lab animal experiments.”
The medical advances that have been made account for a mere 3.5% reduction in the deaths of humans in the twentieth century. That is a dismal success rate and the unwarranted loss of animals’ lives is staggering. Researchers are causing the death of laboratory animals at a shocking rate.
Scientists have no regard or respect for the intrinsic value of animals or their lives. They practice species-ism and garbled allusions to validate their acts. For example consider this inane explanation for their experiments. They so condescendingly explain that researchers must use animals because they are very similar to humans, but then it is okay to test on them because they aren’t human.
Which is it?
No sentient being can be extremely similar to a human and ever so different at the same time.
How pathetic these vivisectors are. Do they actually assume there is a remote possibly the public would buy this stagnant, moronic and embarrassing rhetoric?
Animals have lost their inherent rights and these humans, the vivisectors, are responsible and accountable for the misery these creatures are forced to endure.
This flawed and shameful practice is well hidden from the public. Laboratories without windows are carefully located in basements or areas not easily accessible to public scrutiny. Researchers top priority is to present an illusion of decency and purpose, while hiding the smarmy, egregious and self-serving atrocities they inflict on animals.
You can’t deny actual statistics. “Tens of millions (some estimate in excess of 25 million) of animals in the US suffer, die, or are killed each year in laboratories for biomedical experimentation, product and cosmetic testing, and for science education.” http://www.neavs.org/about/vivisection
Our government now spends billions of tax dollars funding this abhorrent industry that has proven to be whimsical in its pursuits. Vivisectors blatantly deceive those that question their success with fallacious information.
If questioned about their research or experiments they reply with terms that sound like intangible metaphors: a creature suffering in pain and agony is merely in distress.
How is that okay?
They say vivisectors never kill animals, they sacrifice them.
How very noble and impressive is that nonsense?
This is how they maneuver around reality, using ambiguous words to hide their misdeeds. This may appease the conscience and values of general public but the integrity of those that seek the truth, the activists, are not deceived.
Vivisectors also lie by omission. You will never hear them mention they cut the vocal cords of their captive and brutalized animals. They most certainly don’t want to be annoyed by animals screaming in agony, while strapped down and mutilated with various savage instruments or chemicals.
“Billions of non-human animals have been burnt, crushed, sliced, electrocuted, poisoned with toxic chemicals, and psychologically tormented in the name of scientific curiosity. What have we learned from all of this suffering? That animal research is inherently unethical, inevitably wasteful, and wholly unreliable “http://www.lcanimal.org/index.php/campaigns/class-b-dealers-and-pet-theft/vivisectionanimals-in-research
Vivisection is one of the biggest scams humans have contrived and in a wanton bid to profligate from repetitive and flawed tests on living sentient animals. Approximately 18 billion dollars via government grants (our tax dollars) is doled out every year to these unscrupulous vivisectors. Their goal is one, not of scientific merit, but instead a merciless attempt to have their work recognized and published. The shocking vapidity of these empty and insensate humans is unacceptable and must cease.
“Time, money, and resources devoted to these experiments could have gone to human-based research. Clinical studies, in vitro research, autopsies, post-marketing drug surveillance, computer modeling, epidemiology, and genetic research pose no hazard to humans and provide accurate results. Importantly, animal experiments have exhausted resources that could have been dedicated to educating the public about health hazards and health maintenance, therein diminishing the incidence of disease that require treatment. “
Sheep may be able to swallow a great deal of arsenic without any ill effects, but that doesn’t correlate to vivisectors pulling the wool over our eyes. This is an intolerable and onerous practice. If you aren’t outraged right now then you must be in this business, this monstrous edifice from hell. This is an atrocity contrived to be a science. In reality it is the ultimate horror for animals and a blood stained money tree for vivisectors that breathes and dies with silent shrieks on its breath.
Every second an animal dies in a vivisectors laboratory.
Tick-tick, tick-tick, on and on it will continue until someone finally sets the alarm and we all wake up.
Update: I am adding this information to substantiate the facts in my article. Apparently some people are very concerned the truth presented here might become public. The vivisection industry doesn’t want anyone to know theses realities:
“Does animal testing help human medicine?
33 facts to consider.
1) Less than 2% of human illnesses (1.16%) are ever seen in animals. Over 98% never affect animals.
2) According to the former scientific executive of Huntingdon Life Sciences, animal tests and human results agree “5%-25% of the time.”
3) Among the hundreds of techniques available instead of animal experiments, cell culture toxicology methods give accuracy rates of 80-85%
4) 92% of drugs passed by animal tests immediately fail when first tried on humans because they’re useless, dangerous or both.
5) The two most common illnesses in the Western world are lung cancer from smoking and heart disease. Neither can be reproduced in lab animals.
6) A 2004 survey of doctors in the UK showed that 83% wanted a independent scientific evaluation of whether animal experiments had relevance to human patients. Less than 1 in 4 (21%) had more confidence in animal tests than in non-animal methods.
7) Rats are 37% effective in identifying what causes cancer to humans – less use than guessing. The experimenters said: “we would have been better off to have tossed a coin.”
8) Rodents are the animals almost always used in cancer research. They never get carcinomas, the human form of cancer, which affects membranes (eg lung cancer). Their sarcomas affect bone and connective tissue: the two are completely different.
9) The results from animal tests are routinely altered radically by diet, light, noise, temperature, lab staff and bedding. Bedding differences caused cancer rates of over 90% and almost zero in the same strain of mice at different labs.
10)Sex differences among lab animals can cause contradictory results. This does not correspond with humans.
11) 75% of side effects identified in animals never occur.
12) Over half of side effects cannot be detected in lab animals.
13) Vioxx was shown to protect the heart of mice, dogs, monkeys and other lab animals. It was linked to heart attacks and strokes in up to 139,000 humans.
14) Genetically modified animals are not like humans. The mdx mouse is supposed to have muscular dystrophy, but the muscles regenerate with no treatment.
15) GM animal the CF- mouse never gets fluid infections in the lungs – the cause of death for 95% of human cystic fibrosis patients.
16) In America, 106,000 deaths a year are attributed to reactions to medical drugs.
17) Each year 2.1 million Americans are hospitalised by medical treatment.
18) In the UK an estimated 70,000 people are killed or severely disabled every year by unexpected reactions to drugs. All these drugs have passed animal tests.
19) In the UKs House Of Lords questions have been asked regarding why unexpected reactions to drugs (which passed animal tests) kill more people than cancer.
20) A German doctors’ congress concluded that 6% of fatal illnesses and 25% of organic illness are caused by medicines. All have been animal tested.
21) According to a thorough study, 88% of stillbirths are caused by drugs which passed animal tests.
22) 61% of birth defects were found to have the same cause.
23) 70% of drugs which cause human birth defects are safe in pregnant monkeys.
24) 78% of foetus-damaging chemicals can be detected by one non-animal test.
25) Thousands of safe products cause birth defects in lab animals – including water, several vitamins, vegetable oils, oxygen and drinking waters. Of more than 1000 substances dangerous in lab animals, over 97% are safe in humans.
26) One of the most common lifesaving operation (for ectopic pregnancies) was delayed 40 years by vivisection.
27) The great Dr Hadwen noted “had animal experiments been relied upon…humanity would have been robbed of this great blessing of anaesthesia.”
28) Aspirin fails animal tests, as do digitalis (heart drug), cancer drugs, insulin (which causes animal birth defects), penicillin and other safe medicines. They would be banned if vivisection were believed.
29) Blood transfusions were delayed 200 years by animal studies.
30) The polio vaccine was delayed 40 years by monkey tests.
31) 30 HIV vaccines, 33 spinal cord damage drugs, and over 700 treatments for stroke have been developed in animals. None work in humans.
32) Despite many Nobel prizes going to vivisectors, only 45% agree that animal experiments are crucial.
33) The Director of Research Defence Society, (which serves only to defend vivisection) was asked if medical progress could have been achieved without animal use. His written reply was “I am sure it could be.”
Thank you for reading my article, Vivisection, the diabolical science, and I hope you enjoyed its content. Feel free to leave a comment concerning this article at the bottom of the page and please mark the LIKE icon at top of column if you found this interesting. Please share this article with all your friends. If you have any ideas or suggestions for an article you would like me to write send an email to LJBeane1@aol.com Put Examiner Article in title.