In the latest installment of the ABC series “Whodunnit?” the contestants were left to investigate into the deaths of Sasha and Dana, the first two contestants to be eliminated simultaneously on the series.
Geno and Lindsey teamed up to investigate Sasha’s room. Cris and Melina investigated Dana’s room. Kam and Ronnie were left to investigate the Morgue, a first for both men who were used to investigating crime scenes.
Between the three rooms, the team managed to scare up a few clues.
- Tracks in the hallway outside of Sasha’s room revealed the presence of a cart, a pair of male shoe prints, and one set of bare female foot prints.
- A trail of blood was found leading from Dana’s room to a hidden elevator.
- In Sasha’s room, a white washcloth was found with lipstick upon it.
- Prints made from the cart in Sasha’s room were deeper which indicated that Sasha was wheeled from the room.
- A metal tool was found under the door to Dana’s room which was used to open the door from the outside of the room.
- Two identical cuts were found on the victims, however, Sasha was cut on the left arm and Dana on her right arm.
- Pieces of white fiber were found in or around each of the victim’s nostrils.
- Evidence bags containing pajamas were located in the morgue. Dana’s pajamas had blood upon them and a mark on the back. Dana’s back was examined and it was revealed that she had three horizontal cuts.
While Cris and Melina automatically began to question if the shoe prints found in the hallway could be linked to Geno, Kam and Ronnie hatched an idea to ice Geno out of the house. Kam wanted no information shared, but Ronnie decided to share a bit but withhold key pieces of evidence from Geno. Ronnie managed to fill Melina in while Geno’s back was turned.
The riddle of the night was solved by Cris. She was given the extra clue of a hidden morgue found behind the real morgue in the house. Inside she examined the Killer’s shoes which she found were stuffed with tissue which meant anyone could be the Killer. She also found a second washcloth used on Dana which was laced with chloroform and realized that Dana was forced into Sasha’s room at knife point, the cause of the cuts on her back. She shared all of the information with both Kam and Lindsey but omitted the fact that the shoes were stuffed to give herself a bit of insurance.
With Cris winning the riddle, Ronnie realized they needed the information she had desperately. Kam, however, refused to share the information saying that Ronnie had broken their deal when he shared any information with Geno. Their deal, Kam said, was to completely leave Geno out of the loop.
So how did the Killer manage to take out both Dana and Sasha at once? The Killer opened Sasha’s door with the metal tool and knocked Sasha out with the chloroform. He then snuck into Dana’s room and forced her, at knife point, to help move Sasha’s body to the elevator. When she slowed, the Killer would cut her with the knife, causing the blood drops in the hall. Dana took the body to the second morgue where both women were knocked out with chloroform and drained of all blood. They were then redressed, the air conditioner lowered to keep the bodies cold, and posed at the piano for the other contestants to find.
In a surprising twist, Kam won immunity for the night. The two “scared” contestants were Geno and Ronnie, however, Giles informed them the Killer had indicated they did not want to take a life that night. The group was then rewarded with a luau. The contestants were having fun until the room plunged into darkness, loud crashing and screaming erupted, and the contestants found that the chandelier had fallen on Geno, thus setting up the next round of play.
For more of my articles click here. To get my articles delivered directly to your inbox please click “Subscribe” and then look for the confirmation email to arrive in your inbox. You can also follow me on Facebook here. Check out my blog here. If you’re a fan of “Supernatural,” come and visit me over at Supernatural Fandom, an excellent source of all things “Supernatural.”